Chapter 117

Chapter 117

Andy's POV

*One Week Later*

"I'm home!" I called as I walked into the house, the twins running into the living room. I felt okay to begin taking care of my children again so I picked them up from Jinxx and Alice's house. 

"Oh great." I heard ShyAnne say from the kitchen. She's actually out of bed? I walked into the kitchen to see her sitting at the kitchen table slumped over. She was sitting next to a bottle of Jack Daniels that only had a quarter left. We don't drink so she bought that and drank that much while I was out. Oh no.

"ShyAnne." I said softly. She looked over at me, her eyes filled with anger.

"I don't want to fucking look at you." She growled.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm so sick of your goody goody act Andy."

"If we're going to fight, let me go put the twins upstairs." I sighed, walking out of the kitchen. I grabbed the twins from their spot in the living room and took them up to their room. I set them up with some toys and then closed the door behind me, going back down the stairs. I took a deep breath, walking back into the kitchen.

"So, what did I do now?" 

"I'm just sick of your care free at-attitude towards parenting."

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Our child fucking got ab-ab-taken and you didn't care!"

"I literally almost went to jail for decking a cop, what the fuck do you mean I didn't care!"

"We didn't pr-press chargesss."

"Oh my god, this shit again?"

"Yes Andy! That girl should-should be in jail!"

"For god sakes ShyAnne, she's a fucking child!"

"And she stole our fu-fucking child!"

"If it was a pedophile, it would be completely different! It was a fourteen year old girl who was just a big fan. We took proper measures to ensure she won't do it again. Eliza is safe. Fucking let it go already!"

"No Andy!" She stood up, stumbling around the kitchen. She got in my face and shoved her finger into my chest. "When the kids get o-older, I'm going to b-be the not fun parent and yo-you're going to be the fun one. B-Because I care more."

"You care more about our kids than I do?" I asked in disbelief. As much as I want to believe this is the alcohol talking, drunk words are sober thoughts.

"O-Of course. I-I'm the only one wil-willing to get justice for our daughter!"

"Get justice? For our two year old? Who is just fine?"

"Y-You're always gone and le-leave me to be a single pa-parent!"

"It's my fucking job ShyAnne! You knew this way before you had kids with me! You're not a fucking single parent! I'm still their father! Plus, I always offer for you to come on tour with us and you always shut me down."

"Y-You know what? Thi-this miscarriage was your fault!" She screamed, stabbing her finger deep into the middle of my chest repeatedly. Tears welled up in my eyes and I felt my heart break and fall into my stomach.

"S-ShyAnne? H-How?"

"I-I don't know, You've-you've got b-bad sperm or som-something." She said and I just burst out laughing. "Y-You fucking ass-asshole!"