Chapter 130

Chapter 130

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

"You're positive you want to do this?" Andy asked as we sat on the couch.

"Yes, we're only a few months away from the triplets being born. It's weird that you're so hesitant to tell people." I giggled.

"I kind of like having our own little secret." He smiled softly.

"I know, me too. But I can't keep this a secret anymore." I smirked, gesturing to my growing belly. I was now five months and I'm constantly growing. What's different about this pregnancy from the one with the twins is that my belly is growing out and becoming more long than round, which makes it extra hard to hide.

"I know." He smiled. I stood up and walked upstairs, pulling the new shirts I bought the twins out of their closet. They were white and said Big Sister and Big Brother. I slung them over my shoulder and then walked up to the twins who were playing with each other.

"Guys, daddy and I need to talk to you, let's go downstairs." I told them.

"Otay mommy." They said, standing up. They followed me out of the room and I opened the baby gate, allowing them to crawl down the stairs. I opened the gate at the bottom and they stood up, finding Andy in the living room.

"Hey guys!" He exclaimed, pulling them up onto his lap. I sat down next to Andy, taking Elijah from him and putting him on my lap.

"So, I got you guys some new shirts." I said, handing Eliza's to Andy. We laid them out, showing the shirts to them. "Elijah's shirt says big brother and Eliza's shirt says big sister. Do you guys know what that means?"

"No." Eliza said, shaking her head.

"I've got babies in my belly." I said, putting my hand on my bump. 

"Baby?" Elijah questioned.

"Yes, baby. In October, you'll have two little sisters and a little brother." I explained. "You guys are going to be a big sister and a big brother."

"Sisser?" Eliza asked.

"Yes, very good Eliza. You are going to have two sisters and one brother." I explained, holding up my fingers to form the numbers.

"Yay." They said, even though I'm not sure how much they understood.

"We're going to tell Grandma and Grandpa Biersack and Grandma and Grandpa Miller, and you guys are going to help us." I explained to them. Andy and I got them changed into their shirts and then Andy grabbed the laptop and set up Skype. He called his parents first and they answered right away.

"Hello!" His mom smiled us. I instantly smiled, I just love her energy and how kind of a person she is.

"Hi!" Andy and I said.

"So, why are we Skyping?" She asked as I saw Andy's dad appear next to her.

"The twins want to show you something." I said. We had placed the twins in front of us so they were standing. I flipped the camera around so they could clearly see the twins.

"Granma! Granpa!" They exclaimed.

"Hi guys!" They said.

"Hold on, their shirts say something." Andy's mom said. "Oh my god." She said a few moments later.

"You're pregnant again?" Andy's dad asked. I turned the camera back to us.

"Yup." Andy said proudly.