Chapter 32

Chapter 32

ShyAnne's POV

*One Week Later*

It only took about a week for Andy and I to pack up the apartment. We still had my apartment in San Francisco because Andy and I decided it was cheaper to just keep paying rent than to break the lease. So, we already had a place to go which was nice. My job is a chain so I was able to transfer to a location up here. Andy left some basics like his bed and some cookware at his LA apartment for when he has to go back for work.

As soon as we got into San Francisco, I felt immediate relief wash over me. I was so happy to be home. Where I truly belonged. We moved everything into my apartment and began to unpack. We unpacked the basics that we needed for the night and then pushed all the boxes against the wall so they were out of the way. We collapsed onto my bed in exhaustion and I grabbed his hand in mine.

"Thank you." I told him. "For accommodating me, I know you're making a huge sacrifice for me I truly do appreciate it." I said.

"Anything for the love of my life." He smiled, kissing my lips.

*One Week Later*

This last week has been great. I've had a few shifts at work and I really like my co-workers. The drive is also a lot less stressful, no panic attacks! I feel comfortable, I know where everything is and I'm not having to use my GPS anymore like I did in LA. Everything is just so much better. It's even better that I have Andy with me.

"I can tell that you're a lot happier. You're different than you were in LA." Andy said when we were laying in bed. 

"I'm so happy." I said. "My mental health is so much better and I just feel like myself again."

"Well, I'm glad." He smiled, kissing my lips.

***********************************************************************

Sorry these chapters have been short!

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER