Chapter 48: Date Night

Chapter 48: Date Night Tonight

ShyAnne's POV

*One Week Later*

Things are slowly starting to return to normal. Andy went back to the studio yesterday and said he had a much better day. He was a lot more focused and overall just felt better.

"ShyAnne." Andy said, walking into the living room.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I want to take you on a date tonight." He said with a proud smile.

"Where to?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, but I just feel like it's something we both need. It's been a rough month, let's just go out and have some fun."

"Okay, that sounds great." I said with a smile. A few hours later, I hopped in the shower, starting to get ready. I got out and dried off, sliding on my clothes. I was wearing a black off the shoulder top that I tucked into some ripped blue jeans. I began to blow dry my hair, brushing out all of the tangles. I wore simple makeup, a nude look with some black eyeliner. I curled my hair and put on some black wedges.

"You look beautiful." Andy smiled as I walked into the living room. He was wearing a black AFI shirt and black ripped jeans.

"You ready?" I asked and he nodded. He got up and we walked out of the apartment, Andy locking it behind us. We walked down the stairs and out to his car. He rushed in front of me to open the door. I giggled and slid into the car. He closed it and went around to his side, getting in. He started it up and grabbed my hand as he pulled out of the parking spot. We drove for a little bit, sitting in a comfortable silence, until we got to a bowling alley.

"Bowling?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought it'd be fun and different. Do you like bowling?" He asked, turning off the car.

"I do." I smiled, unbuckling my seatbelt. I put my hand on the door handle and Andy made a noise.

"Don't touch it." He said and I pulled my hand back. He got out and ran around to my side and opened the door. I blushed and got out, Andy closing the door. He laced his fingers with mine and we walked into the building.

"Hello, how many lanes?" The person behind the desk asked.

"One." Andy responded. She totaled it up and Andy paid, the two of us walking around the counter to get our shoes. We got our shoes and walked over to our lane.

"I don't have socks." I said. Andy reached in his pocket and pulled out a pair of my socks.

"I got you babe." He smirked. I sat down and took off my shoes, slipping on my socks and putting on the bowling shoes. Andy typed our names into the system and we went to go look for our bowling balls. We got the right size and put them on the rack on our lane.

After a few turns, I was getting nothing but gutter balls and Andy was actually doing pretty well. I turned around after another gutter ball, letting out a sigh.

"Does someone need the bumpers?" He joked.

"Stooop." I playfully whined.

"Here, let me help you." He said, standing up and walking over to me. He wrapped his body around me, guiding my throw as I threw the ball down the lane. We watched it roll down and knock down about half the pins.

"Just like that." He said, picking up his ball and I went to go sit down. On my next turn, I copied the way Andy showed me and scored a strike. He cheered and I smiled, blush rising on my cheeks.

"I knew you could do it." He smiled, grabbing my shoulders and kissing my lips. I kissed back and then he took his turn. Andy obviously won the first game since I started off bad. The second game we played was a little more competitive since I had found my groove. Even though I was doing better, he won again. Finally, I won the third game and I felt victorious.

"Come on, lets go to dinner." Andy said when we finished our third game. We left and got back in the car, driving to a nice restaurant. It was nice to just sit and talk with each other. We've been through so much the past few months that it felt really nice to not be thinking about all the stress and bad things we went through.

We finished dinner and got back in the car, heading home. We got into comfy clothes, popped some popcorn, and cuddled on the couch while we watched the movie. After the movie, we moved to the bed and cuddled up as I began to fall asleep.

"Thank you for today Andy, I needed that." I said with a soft smile, holding on tightly to him.

"Me too." He said, kissing the top of my head. "I'm so in love with you ShyAnne."

"And I'm in love with you." I said, falling asleep shortly after.

****************************************************************************

Couldn't resist putting that song on this chapter lol

ShyAnne's outfit is above

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!