Chapter 62: Results

Chapter 62: Results

Andy's POV

*A Few Days Later*

I was sitting in the studio with the guys when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered, stopping mid conversation.

"Hello Mr. Biersack, this is Dr. Thomas."

"Yes, hello."

"We got your results back and everything looks to be normal both with your sperm count and your hormone levels."

"Okay, thank you."

"Have a good day."

"You too." He said and hung up. I dropped my phone on the ground and let out a groan. I was happy that there was nothing wrong on my end, but I was hoping it would give us answers as to why this is so hard.

"What's up?" Jinxx asked.

"I went to a urologist a few days ago to test my fertility and just got my results back. Nothings wrong with me, I'm the picture perfect of fucking health."

"And that's...bad?" Jake asked.

"ShyAnne and I are trying to have a baby and we just can't no matter what we do. I was slightly hoping there was something I could do on my end but there's not. I just feel bad because I didn't want this to all be on ShyAnne, but it is."

"I'm sorry Andy." Lonny said.

"It's fine, I'm just so angry that it was so easy when we didn't want a baby. But now that we really want one, it's not happening."

"Maybe you guys should just stop actively trying and just start casually trying." CC suggested with a shrug.

"I don't know, lets get back to work." I sighed, slipping my phone back into my pocket and returning my attention to the music. After we were done, I headed home to see ShyAnne in the kitchen.

"Hey baby." I said, walking in.

"Hey honey." She said as I took off my shoes.

"So, I got a call from the doctor today."

"And what'd he say?"

"Nothing showed up abnormal on the tests." I said and she sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I figured there was nothing wrong with you." She said quietly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

"I just feel like a failure." She said, her voice cracking.

"What? No!"

"I'm useless Andy. I can't even get pregnant!"

"You're not useless. Baby or no baby, you're still the love of my life. I love coming home to you everyday and sleeping next to you every night. I am so in love with you ShyAnne and will forever love you, no matter what." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. She leaned her head back so it was resting on my chest.

"I love you too." She said, sniffling. I kissed the top of her head and then moved her away from the stove.

"Let me finish dinner, you go sit down."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said, kissing her lips. 

"Thank you Andy."

"Of course sweetheart." I said as she walked out of the kitchen.

*******************************************************************************

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!