Chapter 5: San Francisco

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

"I'm home!" Andy exclaimed once I answered the Skype call.

"You're home!" I matched his excitement and then giggled.

"Now I can plan my trip to San Francisco."

"You see, I was thinking about tha-"

"You don't want me to come see you?" He dramatically gasped. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Of course I want you to come." I said and he snickered. "Shut up. Yes, I want you to visit, but I don't know where you're going to stay. I live in a one bedroom apartment and I don't have the funds to buy you a hotel."

"I've got it, don't worry." He said.

"I feel bad."

"Don't."

"Fine." I sighed.

"I know you still feel bad. Stop it."

"I'll pay you back, I promise."

"Okay, if it'll make you feel better."

"It does."

"Okay, good."

"Good." I said and paused for a moment before speaking again. "Is there anything specific you want to do when you come?"

"I want it to be a surprise."

"Alright, sounds good." I said.

*One Month Later*

I wanted to give Andy a break from touring, even though he insisted that he was fine. So, I waited a month to schedule our day in San Francisco. I waited in the parking lot of Andy's hotel in my car for Andy to pull up. I was so nervous. I haven't seen him in person in two months and it's always nerve wracking when we meet up. I just like him so much that I don't want to fuck something up.

Suddenly, I saw a black car pull up in front of the doors to check in. I saw Andy get out and pull out his phone, beginning to tap the screen as he walked into the hotel. A few seconds later, my phone buzzed.

Andy~ Just got to the hotel, about to check in

ShyAnne~ Okay, I'll be waiting in the lobby

I waited about five minutes before getting out of my car and locking it. I looked at the front desk through the sliding glass doors and didn't see Andy. I walked in and sat on one of the empty couches in the lobby. I pulled out my phone and began to play a game while waiting.

"Hey there pretty lady, you come here often?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around and saw Andy. I smiled and place my phone on the couch, standing up and hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and we stayed connected for a moment before letting go. I grabbed my phone and exited my game, slipping the device back into my pocket.

"So, I'm assuming you're driving since I can't follow directions worth shit." He laughed.

"You would be correct." I said.

"Okay, let me go park my car." He said, pulling his keys out of his pocket.

"I'm parked at the end of the parking lot, meet me there." I said and he nodded. We walked  out of the hotel and went our separate ways. I stood by my car and watched as he pulled his car into the first empty parking spot. He parked and locked his car, walking over to me. We both got into my car and I pulled out of the parking spot, driving out of the lot.