Chapter 50: Anniversary Trip

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

"Andy, this place is beautiful." I said as we pulled up to the Hotel Fairmont in Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco.  We decided that we needed to get away for our anniversary this year. Away from LA, away from everything that happened.

Of course, Andy suggested we go up to San Francisco since we haven't been back since we moved back to LA. Today was our anniversary and we were just going out to dinner and spending time at the hotel. Tomorrow, we were spending the day with my parents. We got out of the car and Andy grabbed our bags, the two of us walking into the hotel. He checked us in and we went up to the room. 

"Wow Andy, this is gorgeous." I said, putting my bag down on the ground. 

"You want to head down to the spa?" He asked and I nodded. We went down and relaxed for a bit in the spa before coming back up and getting ready. I got in the shower and, after I was in there for a few minutes, Andy opened the shower door and slid in with me.

"Excuse me." I chuckled, turning around.

"What, I can't be in here with my sexy girlfriend?" He asked, grabbing my waist from behind and kissing my neck.

"I need to shower." I said, biting down on my bottom lip.

"I think that can wait." He said, moving up to my ear and nibbling on it. I let out a moan and gave in, turning around and kissing him passionately.

***

"Okay, now get out, I need to take a real shower." I said, stepping back under the water.

"What, you don't want to take one together? Save water, save the planet?"

"Andy, can you behave yourself?" I said and he blushed, a smirk on his face.

"Yes." He said quietly.

"Somehow, I don't believe you." I said, my hands on my hips.

"You're just so perfect." He sighed. "But, I want to get to dinner on time so I'll behave." He said, holding his hands up in surrender. We took our shower and got out, drying off. I wrapped the towel around my body and went out of the bathroom, pulling my dress out of my suitcase. I dropped the towel and slid the dress on.

The dress was black, form fitting, and went to my mid thigh. It had a built in choker that was connected to the rest of the dress by a silver ring. My shoulders were exposed and there were low sleeves right above my elbow. I walked back into the bathroom where Andy was standing in front of the mirror, a towel wrapped around his waist, brushing his hair.

"Oh my god." He said when he saw me in the mirror. I took my hair out of the towel and began to blow dry my hair. He put his comb down and smacked my ass, his jaw dropping.

"No underwear?" He asked, muffled by the roar of the hair dryer. I turned it off and smirked at him.

"I can't have panty lines." I said innocently, turning the hair dryer back on.

"Oh my god, you're killing me!" He said as he walked out of the bathroom. I giggled and started to brush my hair. After my hair was dry, I left it down, my hair cascading around my shoulders. I pulled out my makeup and started doing my foundation. Once that was done, I did a black smoky eye and applied red lipstick. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on black heels.

"You ready to go?" Andy asked. He was wearing a black button down with the sleeves cuffed at the elbows. He was also wearing black jeans and black boots. "Sexy." He tacked on at the end, smirking at me.