Chapter 120

Chapter 120

ShyAnne's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

I walked out to the living room to see Andy on the couch, Elijah lounging on his lap, Eliza leaning into his side. All three of them were wearing Bengals jerseys. 

"Well hello." I said with a small laugh.

"Hi." He said, not looking away from the TV. "COME ON!" He screamed at the TV, tossing his head back.

"So, the twins enjoy football now?" I asked.

"I think they like the colors." He shrugged. "Maybe we have a future Bengals player on our hands." He said, running his fingers through Elijah's hair.

"Do you know how slim those chances are?" I chuckled.

"Hey, a man can dream." He said, holding his hands up in defense. I was about to respond when my phone rang. I quickly pulled it out and answered it. I had gone to my doctor's today to get a pregnancy test done and had been carrying my phone around all day so I didn't miss the call.

"Hello?" I answered, my heart skipping a beat.

"Is that your doctor?" Andy whispered and I nodded.

"Hello ShyAnne."

"Hello." I said, trying to steady my breathing.

"Your results came back negative."

"Oh." I said quietly.

"There is a chance that we are just a tad too early. We are at the bare minimum timeline for testing. I would like you to come back next week and get another test done. If it's still negative, we will figure out where to go from there."

"Okay, thank you."

"I'm so sorry ShyAnne. Have a good day."

"You too." I said and hung up. I sat down in the chair I was standing near and put my head in my hands.

"Negative?" Andy asked and I nodded. "I'm sorry hun."

"It's okay, she's going to retest me next week just to make sure."

"So, there's still a chance then." He said, trying to find the positive.

"It's not likely Andy."

"I'm just trying to help." He shrugged, turning his attention back to the game.

*******************************************************************************

OKAY WAS ANYONE ELSE A DISNEY KID IN THE LATE 2000s AND GOT SO EXCITED OVER THE PBS REMAKE? IT LITERALLY LIGHTS A FIRE IN MY SOUL. Video above, I'm in love

Also I live in Texas and it's snowing and im so excited!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!