Chapter 146

Chapter 146

ShyAnne's POV

*Two Months Later*

"I'm home!" Andy sang as he walked in the door.

"Hello!" I cheered, walking up to him and hugging him. We hugged for a long time and shared a long, passionate kiss.

"Oh god, I missed you." He smiled, breaking the kiss and looking down at me.

"I missed you too my love." I said.

"Can I go pick up the twins today?"

"Be my guest. I'll let Alice know." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I sent a quick text and then slipped it back into my pocket.

"So, we've got a few hours before the twins are home? Are the triplets napping?"

"They are." I said, nodding.

"Well then let's move this to the bedroom." He smirked, going in for another kiss but I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him backwards. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and pouted.

"Don't give me that look." I said, using my mom voice. "Did you schedule your appointment yet?"

"Oh my god, you were serious?"

"As a heart attack." I responded and he let out a sigh.

"Why do I have to go through this?"

"I think I've done enough for our family. I've carried five children for 18 months of my life. My body is severely changed after all the stretching it's done and your contribution to life has been a total of about ten minutes. I'm not even considering the countless of miscarriages I have gone through just so we could have the five that we have. I'm done altering my body Andrew. The least you can do is make it so that we can no longer create any more life." He just let out a huff and stormed over to the couch, collapsing onto it.

"I just don't want to do it!" He groaned.

"What is the big fucking deal. It's a small snip and you're done! Easy peasy!"

"I'm scared ShyAnne! Did you ever fucking think of that? I mean, we live in fucking California. What if there is a big ass Earthquake, the doctor slips, and oops, there goes my dick!"

"Andy, that's an irrational fear. The chance of that happening is like .1 percent. I promise if you go in and get this done, everything will go smoothly."

"You're not the doctor." He mumbled and I let out a sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Jesus Andy, you're 36 years old. Put on your big boy panties and do what you need to do." I said and he didn't respond. "At least schedule a consultation with your doctor. Get the information, see that it's not as scary as you think it is."

"Fine, I'll call tomorrow." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled, walking over to him and kissed the top of his head. "Come on, I know of something we can do that won't get me pregnant." I winked, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bedroom.

Andy's POV

I sat in the long ass parent pick up line, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. The line slowly inched forward before I saw the twins. A school employee walked up to the car and opened the backseat door. I got out and opened the other door.

"DADDY!" The twins cheered as the hopped in the car.

"Hi kids." I smiled as Elijah made his way to my side and climbed into his car seat. I buckled him into his seat while the employee buckled Eliza in. She stepped back onto the sidewalk and shut the car door as I got back into my seat. I pulled away from the curb and drove away from the school.

"How was school today?" I asked, looking at them in the rearview mirror.

"Fun." They said as the same time.

"That's good." I smiled, talking to them the rest of the way home. Boy, was it good to be home.

***************************************************************************

Do you think Andy's going to go through with it? Should he get it done?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!