Time Is On My Side

The Demon began screaming and thrashing about in the chair, he was tied up to, after I threw Holy water at it. "You ready to talk?" Dean asked him. "I don't know. I don't know anything!" The demon shouts. "Oh, you hear that, guys? He doesn't know anything." Dean sneered and Sam and I smirked. "Yeah, we heard." Sam said.

"I'm telling you the truth." the demon said. "Oh, you are? My god, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you." Dean said as I hand him the holy water. Then he forces holy water into the Demon's mouth. "I'm gonna ask you one last time...Who holds my contract?!" Dean asked, angrily.

The Demon goes quiet, head hanging, then he looks up his eyes are black and he is smiling. "Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over." The demon sneers and Dean leans in closer to the demon. "I want a name. Or else..." he growls.

"Or what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket." the demon said and Dean stares at the Demon then looks at Sam, who nods and begins reciting an exorcism.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asked the demon as he starts to scream and squirm. "Go ahead. Send me back to hell...'Cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you...with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester." The demon said.

"Should I?" Sam asked Dean and Dean glares at the demons. "Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else." he said and Sam continues the exorcism. As the Demon begins screaming, I look over at Dean and noticed that he looked a bit nervous and fearful.  

After burying the body, Dean and I make our way back into the cabin and enter it just as Sam got off of his phone. "Bury the body?" He asked us. "Yeah. Looks like these demons ride 'em hard just for kicks." Dean said as he opens and chugs on a beer then crashes tiredly onto a couch. 

"What was the phone call about?" I asked Sam as I grab a beer too and drink it. "Remember that thing in the paper yesterday?" Sam asked us. "Stripper suffocates dude with thighs?" Dean asked. "Of course that would've caught your eye." I grumbled while Sam chuckles.

"The other thing." he said. "Right, the guy that walks into the E.R. and kneels over dead. His stomach's ripped out?" Dean said. "His liver, actually. Anyways, I just found out something pretty damn interesting." Sam said. "What?" I asked him. "The dead body covered in bloody fingerprints, not the victim's." Sam explained.

"Okay, great. My man Dave Caruso will be stoked to hear it." said Dean. "Those fingerprints match a guy who died in 1981." Sam added and Dean and I sit there in silence. "Really. So, what are we talking? Uh, walking dead? Walking, killing dead?" I asked. "Maybe." Sam said, shrugging. "Zombies do like the other other white meat. Huh." Dean said then he looks up at Sam. "Speaking of, what do you care about zombies?"

"What do you mean?" Sam asked. "Well, you've been on soul-saving detail for months now. And we're three weeks out, and all of a sudden, you're interested in some hot zombie action?" Dean pointed out. "Hey, man, you're the one who's been all gung ho to hunt. I just thought I'd be doing you a favor." Sam said, offended.

"Hey, no, no, no, no, no. I didn't say I didn't want to do it, okay. I mean obviously I want to hunt some zombies." Dean said. "Okay, fine, whatever." Sam said, exasperated.

"Yeah, the rest of the body was intact. The liver was the only organ missing." the coroner said as we stand in his lab, listening to him. "Now, where the liver was ripped out, did you happen to notice any...ah...teeth marks?" Dean asked and Coroner gives us a look then asked. "Can I see your badges?"