Death Came For Me

"Keep your damn voices down. Karen's upstairs." Bobby tells us after Sam came back and told us how he went to Mrs Jones' house and found her gone full-on zombie and killed her husband. "Oh, I'm sorry. We're a little tense right now. Who's old lady Jones?" Dean asked Bobby, annoyed. "The first one to come up." Bobby replied. "First one to go bad." Sam said. "Ah, she was always a nutty broad." Bobby said, dismissively.

"Nutty how? Nutty like the way she ate her husband's stomach? Was that the level of nutty she was in life?" I asked Bobby, getting annoyed and angry he wasn't taking this seriously. "No." Bobby said, shocked.

"Look, Bobby, I feel for you. But you have got to acknowledge that you're not exactly seeing this straight!" Dean yells at him. "Bobby, whether you admit it or not, these things are turning. We have to stop them – all of them." Sam said and, immediately, Bobby pulls out a gun and rests it on his lap.

"Time to go." he threatens and I stare at him, shocked. "What?" Dean and I said, confused and shock. "You heard me. Off my property." Bobby said. "Or what? You'll shoot?" Sam asked. "If Karen turns, I will handle it my way." Bobby said.

"This is dangerous." I said and Bobby cocks his gun. "I'm not telling you twice." He growls at us and the boys and I leave.

"He's crazy." Dean grumbles. "It's his wife, Dean." Sam said. "So he goes Full Metal Jacket on us? We're his family, Sam." Dean said, angrily. "Look, honey. Bigger fish, okay? I mean, we got a bunch of zombies about to turn this town into a giant chew toy." I said to him. "Yeah, and he's alone in the house making pie with one of 'em!" Dean said.

"All right? So?" Sam asked. "So! I'm gonna have to go back there and…and…and kill her. That's the only thing I can think of." Dean said. "If he sees you, you're a dead man." I said to him, worried. "Well, then, I guess I won't let him see me." Dean said.

"Okay. (Y/n) and I'll...head to town and rescue everyone – should be easy." Sam said and I nod. "Sounds like..." Dean said. "We're gonna need some help." I said. "What about the sheriff?" Dean asked her. "Uh, last time I checked, the sheriff was pretty pro-zombie." Sam said. "Well, I guess you'll just have to convince her." Dean said.

"How?" Sam and I asked. "I don't know. You're just gonna." Dean said and I give him a concerned look then I lean up and kiss him. "Be careful." I tell him as I pull back from the kiss. He nods and kissed me, lightly, on the lips again then I go over to Sam and we head back into town.

Sam and I make it into town and go to Jody's house, where we heard some screams coming through. We burst through the front door and see Jody looking at her son in horror, whose mouth was covered in blood, and we could see a dead man behind the boy.

"Let's go!" Sam yells at Jody as he grabs her and pulls her away. "No!" she screams. "Go!" I shouted as we drag her out of the house. "My husband!" She cries as I shut the door behind us. "Leave it! He's dead!" I tell her as we run.

"That was not my son!" she exclaimed, upset, and we stop and turn to her. "You're right. It wasn't. Listen, Sheriff. Your town is in danger. People are in danger, and we need to help them now. Can you do that for us?" Sam asked and she shakes her head. "Can you focus for us, Sheriff?" Sam asked but she doesn't respond as she still looks dumbfounded.

"Sheriff?" I said and she looks over at me. "How do we put them down?" she asked us. "Head shot." Sam said and Jody nods. "We're gonna need weapons." she said. "We can start by rounding up everybody we can find. Where is there a safe place we can take people?" I asked her. "Jail." she said. "Right. Just, um..." Sam said as he takes out his gun. "...give me a minute." he said and he goes back into the house.

Jody looks at me and looked like she was about to say something when we hear a gunshot. She closes her eyes and tears pours down her face. I give her a sympathetic look and place a hand on her shoulder and she wipes away some tears with her hands.