I Know What You Did Last Summer

*3rd Person POV*

Sam, who appeared drunk, was playing pool with a man from the bar. "Brian, come on, man, just one more. Just -- just give me a chance to win it back." Sam tells Brian. "It's your cash." Brian said just as Dean and (y/n) comes in and go over to Sam.

"Excuse me. My brother's a little sauced to be making bets." Dean tells Brian. "He insisted." Brian said, nodding towards Sam. "Yeah, but you've already taken, what, two bills off him? I'm just saying." (Y/n) said. "Hey, shut up, guys. I'm fine." Sam shouts at them. "No, you're not fine. You're drunk!" Dean said and Sam turns to Brian.

"Let's make it five hundred." He said. "Five hundred?" Dean and (y/n) said, shocked, but Brian seemed intrigued. "Sure." He said and Sam puts the money down on the pool table. "Five hundred. Your break." Brian said then looks down.

While Brian is looking down, Sam raises his eyebrows at Dean and (y/n). For a second there's no trace of drunkenness. The two raise their eyebrows at Sam. Sam breaks, sinking several balls, then sees Ruby across the bar. "Keep the money." Sam said as he puts his cue down on the pool table and walks towards Ruby. "Keep the money? What --" Dean said and he and (y/n) follow Sam.

"Hey." Sam said to Ruby. "Well, you got a lot of nerve showing up anywhere near me." Dean growls at her. "Dean..." (y/n) said, apprehensive. "I just have some info, and then I'm gone." Ruby said. "What is it?" Sam asked her. "I'm hearing a few whispers." She replied and Dean rolls his eyes. "Ooh, great, demon whisperers -- that's reliable." Dean said, sarcastically, and Ruby ignores him.

"Girl named Anna Milton escaped from a locked ward yesterday. The demons seem pretty keen on finding her. Apparently, some real heavy hitters turned out for the Easter-egg hunt." She explains. "Why? Who is she?" (Y/n) asked, curiously. "No idea." Ruby replied then she turns back to Sam. "But I'm thinking that she's important, 'cause the order is to capture her alive. I just figured that whatever the deal is, you might want to find this girl before the demons do." She said and Sam turns to Dean and (y/n).

"Look, maybe we should check it out." Sam said to Dean. "Actually, we're working a case, but thanks." Dean said to Ruby. "What case?" she asked. "Uh, we've got leads, big leads." Dean said as Sam and (y/n) roll their eyes. "Sounds dangerous." Ruby said, sarcastically. "Yeah, well, it sure ain't goose-chasing after some chick who, for all we know, doesn't even exist, just because you say she's important." Dean said.

"I'm just delivering the news. You can do whatever you want with it. Far as I'm concerned, I told you, I'm done." Ruby said and she starts to turn to leave. "Wait, wait, wait." Sam said and Ruby turns back to her. "This hospital Anna escaped from -- it got a name?" Sam asked her.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Dean was driving while Sam is speaking on his phone while I sit in the backseat and look over some information on my laptop. "Can I get a copy of the missing persons report? Great. Okay. Thanks." Sam said into the phone then he hangs up.

"Well, Anna Milton's definitely real." Sam said. "Don't mean the case is real. And this hospital's a three-day drive." Dean said and I raise my head up. "We've driven further for less, Dean." I tell him and he shakes his head. "You got something to say, say it." Sam said, annoyed. "Oh, I'm saying it -- this sucks." Dean stated.

"You're not pissed we're going after the girl. You're pissed Ruby threw us the tip." Sam said. "Right. 'Cause as far as you're concerned, the hell-bitch is practically family. Yeah, boy, something major must've happened while I was downstairs, 'cause I come back, and -- and you're BFF with a demon?" Dean asked him. "I told you, Dean, she helped me go after Lilith." Sam said, defensively.