Cyrus Dorian

*3rd Person POV*

Dean lies on his back as this growing guilt keeps bugging him while Cassie curls up to his chest. "We should fight more often." Cassie said, dreamily. "Absolutely." Dean said, slightly distracted. "Actually we were always pretty good at fighting." Cassie said then she indicates their position. "This we were good at. It's all the other stuff...not so much." She said. "Hey I tried. I told you who I really was. That was a big first for me." Dean said.

"Why'd you tell me?" Cassie asked him. "I don't know. I guess I couldn't lie to you." Dean said, shrugging. "Dean. You told me that story...it scared the hell outta me. I thought you were nuts. Dangerous even. Actually, maybe I was looking for a reason to walk away." She said. "In my work....uh...I see some horrible things. Things that can't be explained. I deal with them. But working things out with you?" Dean said and Cassie chuckles. "I'm a scary one all right.....well, usually things get worked out. When you really want them to." She said.

"You know, I'm still really involved. With my dad's work." He said and Cassie leans up on one elbow to look down at Dean. "No more excuses ok? From you or me." She said.
"Ok." Dean said and she smiles and leans in and starts to kiss him but he doesn't kiss back as the guilt was growing in his chest. "Dean, what's wrong?" She asked him. "What?" He asked her, acting dumb. 
But before she could say anything, Dean's phone rings and he, quickly, reaches for it. "Yeah." He answers. He listens into the phone before he looks startled. "You're kidding!" He exclaims.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"He's with us." Sam said to the cops as Dean comes up to us. The cops leave and I turn to Dean. "Where were you last night? You didn't make it back to the hotel." I said, alittle angry. "Well..." Dean said before he drifts off. "I'm guessing you guys worked things out?" Sam asked and I know he was meaning Cassie. "We'll be working things out when we're ninety. So what happened?" Dean said and I scoff and turn as we go back to the body.

"Every bone crushed. Internal organ's turned to pudding. The cops are all stumped, it's like something ran him over." I said. "Something like a truck?" Dean asked. "Yep." Sam and I replied. "Tracks?" He asked. "Nope." We said.

"What was the Mayor doing here anyway?" Dean asked as he points at Todd's dead body. "He owned the property. Bought it a few weeks ago." Sam said. "But he's white, he doesn't fit the pattern." Dean said. "Killings didn't happen up on the road. That doesn't fit either." I said.

*3rd Person POV*

At the Newspaper office, Cassie makes two mugs of tea and takes them over to where Dean sits at a computer. "Here." She said. "Thanks. So I'm trying to find some link between those killings back in the '60s and what's going on now. There wasn't a lot about it in the paper." Dean said as he looks over the computer.

"Not surprising. Probably minimal policework too. Back then equal justice under the law wasn't too literal around here." Cassie said just as Dean's phone goes off. "Yeah." Dean answers. "Ok, the courthouse records show that Mr and Mrs Mayor bought an abandoned property. The previous owner was the Dorian family for, like, 150 years." (Y/n)'s voice replied. "Dorian?" Dean asked. "Yeah." She said then Dean turns to Cassie.

"Didn't you say the Dorian family used to own this paper?" He asked and she nods. "Along with everything else around here. Real pillars of the town." She said. "Right, right." He said and he clicks a few links on the computer. "That's interesting." He mutters.

"What?" (Y/n) asked. "This Cyrus Dorian. He vanished in April of '63.The case was investigated but never solved. It was right around the time the string of murders was going on back then." Dean replied. "Well Sam and I pulled a bunch of papers up on the Dorian place, it must've been in bad shape when the Mayor bought it." (Y/n) said.