Mark of the Witness

"You're the girl the demon possessed." Dean said to Meg, shocked. "Meg Masters. Nice to finally talk to you when I'm not, you know, choking on my own blood." She said then she holds up her hands. "It's okay. Seriously, I'm just a college girl. Sorry -- was. I was walking home one night and got jumped by all this smoke. Next thing you know, I'm a prisoner..." and she puts a hand to her head. "...in here. Now, I was awake. I had to watch while she murdered people." She explained.

"I'm sorry." Dean said, apologetically. "Oh, yeah? So sorry you had me thrown off a building?" Meg asked, a bit angry.

"Well, we thought --"

"No, you didn't think! I kept waiting, praying! I was trapped in there screaming at you! Just help me, please! You're supposed to help people, Dean. Why didn't you help me?" She asked, angrily, but Dean didn't have an answer. "I'm sorry." He tells her again.

"Stop saying you're sorry!" Meg shouts then she slaps Dean and knocks him to the floor. "Meg. Meg..." Dean said as he tries to calm her down but she kicks Dean. "We didn't know." Dean explained. "No...You just attacked. Did you ever think there was a girl in here? No. You just charged in, slashing and burning. You think you're some kind of hero?" she growled.

"No, I don't." said Dean and Meg grabs hold of his jacket. Her hand has a brand on it. "You're damn right. Do you have any idea what it's like to be ridden for months by pure evil...while your family has no idea what happened to you?" she asked. "We did the best we could." Dean said then Meg shoves him and kicks him again. 

Then she stands over him. "It wasn't just me, Dean. I had a sister. A little sister. She worshipped me. You know how little siblings are, right? How they'll do anything for you. She was never the same after I disappeared. She just...she just got lost. And when my body was lying in the morgue beat-up and broken..." she said, her voice shaking with tears. "Meg." Dean groans but Meg continues.

"Do you know what that did to her? She killed herself!" she exclaims then she kicks Dean in the stomach.  Because of you, Dean! Because all you were thinking about was your family, your revenge, and your demons! 50 words of Latin a little sooner, and I'd still be alive. My baby sister would still be alive. That blood is on your hands, Dean!" she screams "You're right." Dean said and Meg kicks at him again.

Meanwhile, Sam and (y/n) were looking through the car lot for Bobby, calling out for him. But then Sam spots a reflection and works his way up a pile of cars towards Bobby, (y/n) close behind him. "Bobby! Hold on, Bobby! We're coming! Bobby!" Sam said and he and (y/n) use a couple of crowbars to pry open the doors to the car where Bobby is being held.

The girls push him and (y/n) backwards and they land on another car below, bleeding. The girls jump on them and the two hunters use the crowbars to fight the two until they disappeared.

Back inside, Dean was still on the ground as he takes out a gun and aims it at Meg. "Come on, Dean, did your brain get french-fried in Hell? You can't shoot me with bullets." Meg sneered at him. "I'm not shooting you." Dean said then he aims his gun and shoots at the ceiling, a chandelier falls and lands on Meg. "Iron." He growls.

Later, Dean, Sam, (y/n) and Bobby were in the study, discussing what just happened. "So, they're all people we know?" (y/n) asked. "Not just know. People we couldn't save." Dean explained then he looks over at Sam. "Hey, I saw something on Meg. Did she have a tattoo when she was alive?" he asked.

"I don't think so." Sam said, after thinking for a moment. "It was like a-a mark on her hand -- almost like a brand." Dean said and (y/n) looks up at him. "I saw a mark, too, on Henriksen." she exclaims. 

"What did it look like?" Bobby asked and (y/n) thinks. "Uh, paper?" she asked and Sam offers her a piece of paper and she takes it. "Thanks." She said and she starts sketching the mark.