Sympathy For The Devil

*(y/n)'s POV*

"Come on!" Dean shouts as he grabs both me and Sam and pulls us away from the sigil. We run but the doors slam shut. We go and rattle the door but it wouldn't budge and the light was seeping through the door. Then there was a high-pitch noise sounding out in the room. Sam looks at me and Dean then we look back at the light, I squeeze my eyes shut then cover my ears and fall to my knees, as does the boys.

Suddenly, everything stopped and it felt like I was sitting on something. I open my eyes and realized that I was sitting in a plane. I look to my right and see Sam sitting next to me in the seat and I turn left to see Dean in a seat across the side aisle of it. "What the hell?" Dean asked us, the look of astonished and shock on his face. "I don't know." I said and I look over at Sam, who shrugs and shakes his head.

"Folks, quick word from the flight deck. We're just passing over Ilchester, then Ellicott City, on our initial descent into Baltimore—" the pilot on the intercom said and I turn to Dean. "Ilchester? Weren't we just there?" I asked him and he nods.

"So if you'd like to stretch your legs, now would be a good time to—Holy crap!" the pilot exclaimed and then the plane shakes and goes off kilter, people were thrown around and screaming. Oxygen masks drop down and the boys and I grab our masks as a white light outside the window grows blinding, the high-pitched noise coming back.

*3rd Person POV*

"And Governor O'Malley urged calm, saying it's very unlikely an abandoned convent would be a target for terrorists, either foreign or homegrown." the radio announcer said through the radio of the rented car Sam and Dean got. (Y/n) had gotten her motorcycle back after the boys took her back to Cold Springs, she follows close behind them as they ride throw town.
"Change the station." Dean tells Sam and he pokes a button on the digital radio.

"—Hurricane Kinley, unexpectedly slamming into the Galveston area—"

"—announced a successful test of the North Korean nuclear—"

"—a series of tremors—"

"—swine flu—"

The radio shuts off and Sam sighs as silence befalls the brothers. "Dean, look—" Sam starts to say but Dean shakes his head. "Don't say anything." he said and there was a pause of silence. "It's okay. We just got to keep our heads down and hash this out, all right?" Dean said. "Yeah, okay." Sam mutters.

"All right, well, first things first—How did we end up on Soul Plane?" Dean asked. "Angels, maybe? I mean, you know, beaming us out of harm's way?" Sam suggests. "Well, whatever. It's the least of our worries. We need to find Cas and Ariel." Dean said and Sam turns his head. "Who's Ariel?" Sam asked. "She's another angel. Didn't really get to know her much but...after we find them, I've got some questions for her." Dean said as they continue to drive.

The trio walk through Chuck's devastated house. Suddenly,  there was a nois and they both turn but nothing. They keep looking around until Chuck jumps out and hits Sam on the head with a toilet plunger. Sam stumbles back, hand to his head. "Geez! Ow!" he shouts.

"Sam." Chuck said, confused. "Yeah!" Sam yells. "Hey, Chuck." Dean and (y/n) said and Chuck stares at them then back to Sam. "So...you're okay?" he asked him. "Well, my head hurts." Sam groans. "No, I mean—I mean, my—My last vision. You went, like, full-on Vader. Your body temperature was one-fifty. Your heart rate was two hundred. Your eyes were black." Chuck said and (y/n) furrows her brow.

"Your eyes went black?" she asked Sam, who looks back over his shoulder. "I didn't know." he said. "Where's Cas and Ariel?" Dean asked Chuck. "They're dead. Or gone. The archangel smote the crap out of them. I'm sorry." Chuck said, sadly. "You're sure? I mean, maybe they just vanished into the light or something." (y/n) said, in denial. "Oh, no. Both of them, like, exploded. Like a water balloon of chunky soup." Chuck said.