Hell House

*3rd Person POV*

Dean was driving along down the Texas road. He looks over in the back and sees (y/n) asleep in the back then he looks over to the passenger seat and sees Sam sleeping with his mouth open. He feels around then gently places a plastic spoon in Sam's mouth.

Grinning, he flips open his phone and takes a photo, then turns the music up loud. "Fire...of unknown origins...took my baby away!" Dean sings, loudly, as both Sam and (y/n) jerk up. "What the hell?!" (Y/n) shouts, startled, as Sam realizes something was in his mouth, panics and waves his arms as he spits it out.

Dean air drums along to the song on the steering wheel then looks over, grinning as Sam wipes his mouth and turns down the music. "Ha ha, very funny." Sam said and (y/n) groans. "Heh heh heh. Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own." Dean said, laughing.

"Man, we're not kids anymore, Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." Sam growls. "Start what up?" Dean asked, feigning ignorance. "That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates." Sam said.

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?" Dean asked him and Sam looks at him in disbelief. "All right, just remember you started it." Sam said and Dean laughs. "Ah ha, bring it on baldy." Dean said and (y/n) shakes her head.

"Where are we anyway?" She asked, trying to change the subject. "A few hours outside of Richardson. Gimme the lowdown again?" Dean said and Sam pulls up some files and reads through it. "All right, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house." He said. "Haunted by what?" Dean asked him.

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters." Sam said and (y/n) sighs. "That's comforting." She said, sarcastically. "Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar." Sam explains.

"Anybody ID the corpse?" (Y/n) asked him. "Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying the kids were just yanking chains." He replied. "Maybe the cops are right." Dean said, shrugging. "Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere." Sam said.

"Where'd you read these accounts?" Dean asked and Sam gives an embarrased look. "Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, umm, last night, I surfed some local ..." he stops then clears his throat and said, quickly. "...paranormal websites. And I found one."

"And what's it called." (Y/n) asked him. "HellHoundsLair.com." Sam replied. "Lemme guess, streaming live out of Mom's basement." Dean said and (y/n) chuckles while Sma grins. "Yeah, probably." He said.

"Yeah. Most of those websites wouldn't know a ghost if it bit 'em in the persqueeter." Dean remarks. "Look. We let Dad take off. Which was a mistake, by the way. And now we don't know where the hell he is, so meantime we gotta find ourselves something to hunt. There's no harm checking this thing out." Sam said to him.

"All right. So where do we find these kids?" (Y/n) asked him, trying not to have the boys start another fight. "Same place you always find kids in a town like this." Sam said as he gives them a knowing look.

It was the scariest thing I ever saw in my life, I swear to God.

From the moment we walked in the walls were painted black.

Red.

I think it was blood.

All these freaky symbols.