A Twin?

Hands on my head, I start to fall so does Sam. Dean runs over to try to catch us but trying to catch two people was too much for one person. So Dean catches me and tries to lower Sam down on the asphalt as we kneel down and Sam sits down. "Guys? What is it?" he asked us as I lean my head against his chest and clutch his jacket as the pain in my head continued.

"Look, I didn't do anything to them." Andy said. "A woman. A woman burning alive." I said. "What else'd you get?" Dean asked as he looks between us. "A gas station, a woman is gonna kill herself." Sam said. "What does he mean, going to? What are they, what are -" Andy started to ask until Dean turns to him. "Shut up!" He yells at Andy.

"She gets triggered by a call on her cell." I said to Dean as I look up at him. "When?" Dean asked. "I don't know." Sam and I said as I pull away from Dean's embrace then he and i help Sam stand up. "But as long as we keep our eyes on this son of a bitch he can't hurt her." Sam said as he nods at Andy.

"I didn't hurt anybody." Andy said. "Yeah, not yet." I said but then a fire engine roars past, sirens blaring. We turn to watch it before we turn to Dean. "Go." We said and Dean runs off to follow the siren; Andy tries to step past us, but we stop him with a hand on his chest. 

"No, not you. You're staying here with us." Sam said to him and we watch Dean leave then we watch Andy, who looks at us with worry.

"Hey, it's me. She's dead. Burned up, just like you guys said." Dean said after he calls Sam's phone, which was on speakerphone. "When?" I asked him. "Like minutes before I got here! I mean the smell hasn't even cleared. What's up with your visions, guys? This wasn't even a head start." Dean said. "I don't know, all right?" Sam and I exclaim.

"We can't control them, and neither of us don't know what the hell is going on." I said. "Listen, you guys were with Andy when this whole thing went down, so it, it can't be him, it's gotta be somebody else doing this." Dean said. "That doesn't make any sense." Sam said. "What else is new? Well, I'll dig around here, see what else I can find." Dean said then he hangs up.

Sam, Andy and I sit across from each other on an abandoned truck. "So you guys get these premonitions of people about to die?" Andy asked us and we nod. "That's impossible." He said and Sam and I laugh.

"A lot of people would say the same thing about what you do." I pointed out to him. "But...death visions." Andy said and we nodded again. "Yeah." We said. "Dude, that sucks. I mean, like, when I got my mind thing? It was like a gift, you know, it was, it was like I won the Lotto." Andy said.

"But you still live in a van. I don't get it, I mean, you could ... have anything you ever wanted." Sam said to him. "I mean, I, I got everything I need." Andy said. "So you're really not a killer, huh?" Sam asked  him and Andy laughs. "That's what I've been trying to tell you!" He said. "That's good. Means there's hope for the three of us." I said just as Dean pulls up and we stand up.

"Victim's name was Holly Beckett, forty-one, single." Dean said as he gets out of the car. "Who is she?" I asked Andy. "Never heard of her." Andy said, shaking his head. "Called Ash on the way over here; he came up with a little something. Apparently Holly Beckett gave birth when she was eighteen years old, back in 1983. Same day you were born, Andy." Dean said and we look over at him.

"Andy, were you adopted?" Sam asked him. "Well, yeah." Andy said. "You were? And you neglected to mention that?" Dean asked. "Never really came up. I mean, I, I never knew my birth parents, and, and like you said my adopted mom died when I was a baby -- do you, do you think this Holly woman could actually be my m-" he stammers.

"I don't know. I tried to get a copy of the birth records, but they're hard copy only, sealed in the county office." Dean said. "Well, screw that." Andy said.