Dr Ellicott

That night, we make our way back to the asylum and started to walk up to the entrance. Sam pushes open the door while Dean and I stand beside him. I was holding a video camera, Sam was holding a flashlight and Dean had an EMF meter. 

"Getting readings?" Sam asked Dean as we walked in. "Yeah, big time." Dean replied. "This place is orbing like crazy." I said as I look through the camera. "Probably multiple spirits out and about." Dean remarks. "And if these uncovered bodies are causing the haunting..." Sam said, questioning. "We gotta find ’em and burn ’em. Just be careful though. The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed off spirit...is the pissed off spirit of a psycho killer." Dean said and we keep walking around until Sam and I go into one room and Dean goes into another.

After a minute I jump, slightly, as I see an old woman through the video lens; white haired, one eye bloody and hanging out, moving toward us. "Dean!!" Sam and I shout then Dean runs into the room, rummaging in his bag at the same time. "Shotgun!" Sam yells. "Sam, (y/n), get down!" Dean shouts. Sam grabs my arm and we throw ourselves on the ground while Dean shoots the woman, who disintegrates 

The three of us look around, gasping for breath. "That was weird." I said. "Yeah. You're telling me." Dean said as he helps me up then he starts moving out of the room. "No, Dean, I mean it was weird that she didn't attack me or Sam." I said to him as we follow him. "Looked pretty aggro from where I was standing." Dean said. "She didn't hurt us. She didn't even try! So if she didn't wanna hurt me or (y/n) then what did she want?" Sam asked.

But before Dean could reply, we hear a noise coming from a room we were passing. Dea  immediately raises his shotgun and Sam flicks on the flashlight and shines it into the room. We approach a metal bed covered in a ragged sheet, on its side, and see the top of a blonde head behind it. The three of us share a loom before we brace ourselves.

Sam reaches out and tips the bed over. From there a girl was crouched down, facing the corner. She spins around to face us, terrified and gasping. "It's alright, we're not going to hurt you." I said to her, calmly, as she looks around at us, tears in her eyes. "It's okay. What's your name?" Dean asked her. "Katherine. Kat." She replied. "Okay. I'm Dean, this is Sam and (y/n)." Dean said to her.

"What are you doing here!?" Sam asked her. "Um. My boyfriend, Gavin." She replied, shakily. "Is he here?" I asked her. "Somewhere. He thought it would be fun, try and see some ghosts. I thought it was all just...you know. Pretend. I've seen things. I heard Gavin scream and..." she stops and starts to sob a bit.

"Alright. Kat? Come on. Sam's gunna get you out of here and then we're gunna find your boyfriend." Dean said. "No! No. I'm not going to leave without Gavin. I'm coming with you." Kat said, frantically. "It's no joke around here, okay. It's dangerous." I warned her. "That's why I gotta find him." She said. The boys and I look at each other and Sam shrugs at us.

"Alright, I guess we gunna split up then. Let's go." Dean said and Sam and I went one way and Kat and Dean would go another way.

"Gavin... Gavin?" I called out as I looked around and wave my flashlight around. It had been a few minutes since we split up to find Kat's boyfriend but I had no such luck. I started to make my way back when I heard a scream. I run as fast as I can when I see Dean trying to beat this door down. "What's going on?" I asked and Dean looks over his shoulder to see me. "She's inside with one of them." He shouted and as Kat screams. "Help me!!"

"Kat!" A voice yelled and I turn to see Sam and another guy, which I figure is Gavin, coming towards us. "Get me outta here!" Kat shouted just as Sam and I go up to the door. "Kat, it's not going to hurt you. Listen to me. You've got to face it. You've got to calm down." Sam said to her.