Faith

*3rd Person POV*

The familiar Impala drives up to this abandoned house and then parks in front of it. Sam, Dean and (y/n) walk out and open the trunk. Dean removes two tasers. "What do you got those amped up to?" Sam asked Dean. "A hundred thousand volts." Dean replied. "Damn." (Y/n) said, shocked. "Yeah, I want this rawhead extra frickin' crispy. And remember, you only get one shot with these things. So make it count." Dean said as he hands one taser to Sam and the other to (y/n) then grabs a third one for him.

The trio move down the basement stairs with guns and flashlights until they hear a noise. They look around and see a cupboard against the wall. Dean looks at Sam and (y/n) then whispered. "On three. One. Two. Three."

Dean swings open the door, revealing a young boy and girl crouched down inside, both of them were covering their ears. "Is it still here?" Sam asked them and the children nod. "Ok. Grab your sister's hand, come on, we gotta get you out of here." (Y/n) said to the boy and they nod again. "Let's go, let's go." Dean said and they move towards the stairs.

"Alright, go!" Dean shouts and Sam starts to take the children upstairs when a hand grabs his legs, knocking him back down. The children scream and run to the top of the stairs. "Sam!" Dean and (y/n) shout as Dean shoots the taser but misses. "Sam, get 'em outta here!" Dean shouts and Sam throws his taser to Dean. "Here take this!" Sam said and he runs up the stairs and moves the children out of sight.

Dean and (y/n) move around the basement on high alert, shining their flashlights into corners. "Come on!" Dean said and the two start to split off in different directions.

Suddenly, a ragged, hairy creature leaps up and shoves (y/n) backwards. She loses her weapon and flashlight as she falls.
She glances around, scrambles across puddles of water to grab the taser and releases it toward the creature as it moves toward her, electrocuting him. The electricity moves from the creature through the water lying on the ground to (y/n). They both shake and twitch until the creature falls over but (y/n) loses consciousness.

"(Y/n)!" Dean shouts as he runs over to her, a look of worry and concern etched across his face. "(Y/n)? No, no, no, no!" He mutters when she didn't move or respond. Sam runs down the stairs and sees Dean kneeling before (y/n). "Dean! (Y/n)!" Sam shouts as he runs over to Dean, who had half lifted (y/n) and was holding her face with his other hand.

"What the hell happened?" Sam asked as tears formed into Dean's eyes. "C'mon, (y/n). C'mon!" Dean pleads.

Later, the Winchester brothers were standing at the desk with a receptionist at a hospital. After the incident, they brought (y/n) here to at least try to save her life. So far, the Doctors hadn't given them any updates since they told the boys they were taking her in for tests.

"Sirs', I'm so sorry to ask. There doesn't seem to be any insurance on file." The receptionist said to them. "Right. Uh, ok." Sam said then he looks over after Dean, who gives a curt nod.

Sam removes a card from his wallet and hands it to the woman, who glances at the card. "Okay, Mr. Burkovitz." She said as Sam turns around and sees two cops waiting. He sighs then walks over to them, Dean following close behind.

"Look, we can finish this up later." One of the officer's said. "No, no, it's okay. We were just taking a shortcut through the neighborhood. And, um, the windows were rolled down, we heard some screaming when we drove past the house, and we stopped. Ran in." Sam replied while Dean looks down at his feet.

"And you found the kids in the basement?" The cop asked them. "Yeah." Both boys replied. "Well, thank God you did." The cop said just as the doctor walks towards them. Dean starts to walk over to the Doctor while Sam looks back at the cops. "Excuse us." He said. "Sure. Thanks for your help." The cop said and Sam nods then follows Dean.