You Can't Escape Me, Dean

*3rd Person POV*

Sam walks over to the beds with three glass cups of the liquid containing the Dream Root. Dean and (y/n) were sitting on the bed, waiting for him. As Sam comes over, he hands Dean one of the cups and (y/n) the other cup and then sits down on the other bed.

"Uh, should we dim the lights and synch up Wizard of Oz to Dark Side of the Moon?" (y/n) asked. Dean snorts while Sam looks over at her, with a smile. "Why?" he asked and (y/n) looks at him, disappointed. "What did you do during college?" She asked him and Sam looks at her with his usual huh reaction to such questions.

(y/n) rolls her eyes as Dean goes to drink the liquid but Sam stops him. "Wait, wait, wait. Can't forget this." Sam said. Dean puts down the cup and looks over at him as he pulls out a little brown envelope from his shirt pocket. He pulls something out and as Dean and (y/n) reach out their hands, Sam puts it in it.

"Here." he said as the two look at the object. "What the hell is that?" Dean asked Sam. "Bobby's hair." Sam replied and Dean and (y/n) gives him a disgusted look. "We have to drink Bobby's hair?" (Y/n) asked, repulsed. "That's how you control whose dream you're entering. You gotta drink some of their uh...Some of their body." Sam explained and (y/n) crinkled her nose.

"Well, guess the hair of the dog is better than other parts of the body." Dean remarks and they put the hair in and Sam exhales, getting ready to drink what seems to be a very disgusting drink. They raise their cups a bit. "Bottoms up, boys." (Y/n) said to them. "Yeah." Sam and Dean said and they put their cups together in a toast and then drink it all up.

The three of them grunt, trying to swallow, which seems to be a little hard. They smack their mouths a bit, due to the awful  taste. They look quite disgusted and nothing seemed to have changed.

"Feel anything?" Dean asked and Sam shakes his head. "No. You feel anything?" (y/n) asked Dean as she looks over at him then he shakes his head a little. "No." He said and he holds up the cup and looks in it. "Maybe we got some bad shwag." Dean said when they hear thunder from outside and rain pattering on the window. Sam looks over, a little confused.

"Hey, when did it start raining?" he asked as Dean and (y/n) look over at the window as well. Dean gets up and starts walking to the window, that's covered with white curtains. As he comes up to it, he pulls the curtains apart to look outside, and sees that the rain is actually not coming from the sky, but from the ground.

"When did it start raining upside down?" He asked then he turns around to Sam and (y/n) and sees that they're now standing in the a house. They look around a bit and see that the window, Dean was just looking out through, is gone and instead there's a fireplace. The entire bedroom part of the motel have turned into a living room.

"Okay, I don't know what's weirder. The fact that we're in Bobby's head or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens." (y/n) remarks and Dean let's out a playful scoff. "You're telling me." Dean said as they look around. "Wait. Wait a sec. Imagine the place without the paint job." Sam said as he begins gesturing to everything he's talking about. "More cluttered, dusty, books all over the place." He said and they begin to move around the living room. 

"It's Bobby's house." Dean said. "Yeah." said Sam and (y/n) looks around. "Bobby?" She calls out in a hushed whisper as the trio look around.

"Bobby?" Sam calls out as he looks up the stairs. Sam looks towards the door, while Dean and (y/n) were still in the living room. "Guys?" Sam calls out and the two turns around to Sam. "I'm gonna go look outside." He said and Dean shakes his head. "No, no, no, stay close." He whispers. "Dude, I'll be fine. Just, look around in here. Look, we gotta find him." Sam said.