Asylum

"No, Dad was in California last we heard from him. We just thought...he comes to you for 'munitions....maybe you've seen him in the last few weeks. Just, call us if you hear anything." Sam said into his cellphone as I come into their hotel room. "Thanks." Sam said then he hangs up the phone then looks up at me.

"Hey." He said. "Hey." I said back, tiredly, as Dean comes up to Sam. "Caleb hasn't heard from him?" He asked. "Nope. And neither has Jefferson or Pastor Jim. What about the journal? Anything leads in there?" Sam asked Dean as I go and sit in a chair. "No, same as last time I looked. Nothing I can make out....I love the guy, but I swear, he writes like friggin' Yoda." Dean gripes.

"You know, maybe we should call the Feds. File a missing person’s." Sam said. "We've talked about this. Dad'd be pissed if we put the Feds on his tail." Dean explains. "I don't care anymore." Sam said then he looks over at me just as I rubbed my eyes. 

"(Y/n)? You alright?" He asked me and I look up at him. "Yeah...yeah...just...rough night." I said. "Nightmare? Or another vision?" Dean asked. "I-I'm not for sure..." I said as the nightmare flashes in my mind's view. Truth is I don't know...if it was a nightmare, it was way too real. And if it was a vision, then someone's in trouble.

At that moment, a cellphone rings and Dean crosses the room and starts to look for the phone. "Anyway, still can't find John?" I asked them. "No, no one knows where he is." Sam replied. "Honestly....after all that happened back in Kansas, he should've been there, boys. I mean...You said so yourself, Dean. You tried to call him and...nothing." I said to Dean as he continues to go through his duffel. "I know!" He shouts and I look down. 

"Where the hell is my cellphone?" He asked, angrily. "She's right, Dean. You know, he could be dead for all we know." Sam said and Dean looks over at us in anger. "Don't say that! He's not dead! He's – he's..." he stammers. "He's what? He's hiding? He's busy?" Sam asked as Dean finds his phone, flicks it open and reads it.

"Huh. I don't believe it." He said, quietly. "What?" Sam and I asked. "It's, uh....It's a text message. It's coordinates." Dean replied as he heads to his laptop and types away on it. "You think Dad was texting us?" Sam asked him. "He's given us coordinates before." Dean replied. "The man can barely work a toaster, Dean." Sam exclaims. "Sam, it's good news! It means he's okay, or alive at least." Dean said, excited.

"Well, was there a number on the caller ID?" I asked him. "Nah, it said unknown." Dean replied. "Well, where do the coordinates point?" I asked as he finally gets results. "That's the interesting part. Rockford, Illinois." Dean replied. "Ok, and that's interesting how?" Sam asked. "I checked the local Rockford paper. Take a look at this." Dean said and he pulls up a report where it showed a picture of a man and the news article attached to it.

"This cop, Walter Kelly, comes home from his shift, shoots his wife, then puts the gun in his mouth, blows his brains out. And earlier that night, Kelly and his partner responded to a call at the Roosevelt Asylum." Dean said as my eyes widen while I stare at the picture in shock. "Okay, I'm not following. What has this have to do with us?" Sam asked as I stumbled back in my chair. "Dad earmarked the same asylum in the journal. Let’s see...Here. Seven unconfirmed sightings, two deaths – till last week at least." Dean said then he looks over at me.

"(Y/n)? You sure you're okay?" He asked me as I placed my hand over my mouth. "That..." I said as I point at the report. "That just confirmed that I had another vision last night." I whispered and the boys look over at me with concern. "Wait, what do you mean?" Dean asked. "I mean, I had a vision of that guy killing his wife. It was...it felt so real...like I was there with them..." I said as the vision of the guy's wife asking him if he was still mad at him for the fight they had and then him bringing up his gun and shooting her, point blank. Then he turned the gun on himself but I woke up before he pulled the trigger.