It's What Sam, Dean and (y/n) Would Do

Demian shoots down a shot glass that was filled to the brim and exhales carefully. Sasha was too stunned to do anything. "That was...really..." Barnes said, stunned, but he couldn't finish it. "Awful. Right?" Dean's voice said and Demian, Barnes and Sasha turn to find Sam, Dean and (y/n) standing behind them. "Exactly. Round's on us guys." Dean said and he slaps Barnes on the shoulder and puts some money on the bar.

"See you around." Sam tells them and (y/n) waves at them and they turn to go. "Hey. How'd you know how to do all that?" Sasha asked them and they turn to face them. "We..uh...We read the books." (y/n) said and Dean and Sam nod in agreement. They turn and cross the room to where Chuck is standing with the convention manager.

"Hey Chuck. Good luck with the Supernatural books, and screw you very much." Dean said to him and he, Sam and (y/n) turn and walk away. "Fans of yours?" the Con Manager asked Chuck. "Hmmm. I'd say no." Chuck said.

Sam, Dean and (y/n) approach the main doors but they are locked. They push against them then turn around, looking around the room. "That's weird." Dean said. "Definitely." Sam mutters. "I've got a bad feeling about this." (Y/n) mutters.

Dean strains to open a window with no luck while Sam and (y/n) approaches. "Hey. Anything?" he asked them. "Every exit's locked. Almost like..." Sam said. "Something's keeping us in?" Dean said, finishing his sentence, and he knocks his fist against the window in frustration. "Yeah. This is bad." (y/n) said and Dean turns to her. "Gee, ya think (y/n)?" he said, in an annoyed sarcasm.

Then a woman screams and they start running. The actor woman ghost, from earlier, runs out of a room, looking behind her, and is caught by Dean. "Don't go in there!" she screams. "Get downstairs ok? Go go!" Dean tells her and he, Sam and (y/n) walk into the library.

The Gore's son is again crouching in a corner holding his head. "Why'd you do that? Why did you send my mommy away?" he asked. "Ah, maybe because of the high and tight she gave you, huh? How bout some thanks." Dean said to the kid and Sam clears his throat. "Well, I'm just saying a little gratitude might be nice once in a while." Dean said, annoyed.

"My mommy didn't do this to me." the boy said. "What? Then who did?" (y/n) asked the boy but he disappears.

Meanwhile, the Hookman cosplayer walks down the hallway. He turns, hearing footsteps behind him. It's the three ghost boys. "Ja, how original. Supernatural bringing us more creepy children. Sigh." he said, sighing heavily. "Miss Gore wouldn't let us have any fun." one of the boys said. "You look nothing like real ghosts, just telling you." the hookmqn critiques.

"But Miss Gore is gone and now we can have all kinds of fun." the second boy said and they each bring a large knife out from behind their backs. The Hookman freezes, drops his hook drops to the floor and starts screaming in German.

Sam, (y/n) and Dean come up the stairs and start running. They find the Hookman dead, scalped just like Gore's son.

"Well guys I guess we're out of time. So thank you for your incredibly probing and rigorous questions, and have a good..." Chuck said to the crowd of fans. But then Sam runs out onto the stage and whispers in Chuck's ear. "Hey...What?" Chuck asked and Sam tells him.

"Holy crap!" Chuck exclaims and the audience murmurs in concern. Sam then covers Chuck's mic. "You gotta keep everyone safe in here, Chuck. This is life or death." Sam whispers. "For how long?" Chuck asked. "As long as it takes." said Sam.

"Well...how the hell am I supposed to do that?" Chuck asked him. "I don't know man. Just do it." Sam said and he walks off the stage. "Ok. So ahh, good news. I got much more to tell you... I guess." Chuck said, nervously, to the fans.