Heaven And Hell

"You want Anna? Why?" Sam asked the angels. "Out of the way." Uriel said as he starts to stomp towards Anna but Dean and I step in front of her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her." Dean said. "Don't worry. I'll kill her gently." Uriel said, with no emotion.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?" I said to them, angrily. "As a matter of fact, we are. And?" Castiel asked. "And? Anna's an innocent girl." Sam exclaims. "She is far from innocent." Castiel said and I furrow my brow. "What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked him. "It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing. Now give us the girl." Uriel orders. "Sorry. Get yourself another one. Try JDate." Dean snapped.

"Who's gonna stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?" Uriel asked then he throws Ruby against a wall. Dean then attacks him.
"Cas, stop...please." I plead then he touches my forehead and my vision goes to black.

*3rd Person POV*

Castiel then touches Sam's forehead and he falls to the ground next to (y/n) while Uriel punches Dean. "I've been waiting for this." Uriel growls but then, suddenly, a bright light engulfs Castiel and Uriel and they disappear.

"What the..." Dean mutters, confused, then he goes to help Ruby to her feet. "Come on." Dean said and Ruby kneels by Sam and Dean kneels next to (y/n), both of them start to stir. "You okay?" Dean asked as (y/n) wakes up. "Yeah..." (y/n) groans then she noticed the angels weren't there. 

"What happened?" She asked. "I don't know." Dean said and he heads into a back room and finds Anna with her hands and arms covered in her own blood. "Anna. Anna!" he shouts as he runs over to her and noticed that she had used her blood to draw sigils on a mirror.

"Are they -- are they gone?" she asked him. "Did you kill them?" Dean asked her. "No. I sent them away...far away." she replied. "You want to tell me how?" Dean asked her. "That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it." She replied, shrugging.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"So, what do you guys think?" Dean asked us after we helped Anna patch up. "I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second." Sam said, intrigued. "Yeah, I agree." Dean said as I place thumb under my chin and my pointer finger over my lips, the thinking position as we call it.

"What did they mean by she's not innocent?" I asked them. "It seems like they want her bad, and not just 'cause of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell -- Some serious crap, guys." Sam said. "Something's going on with her. See what you two can find out." Dean said and I turn to him.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked him. "Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We got to get ourselves safe now." he replied. 

*3rd Person POV*

Anna was sitting in a chair in Bobby's panic room and Dean looks around it. "Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint." he said as Ruby waits outside the open door. "Which I find racist, by the way." she said. "Write your congressman." Dean quips then Ruby pulls a familiar small bag out of her pocket.

"Here." she said as she tosses it to him and Dean catches it. "Hex bags?" he asked as he looks at the item. "Extra-crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers." Ruby said. "Thanks, Ruby." Dean said then he turns to Anna. "Don't lose this." he said as he hands the hex bag to her.

"So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?" he asked and Anna sits there as she tries to listen. "It's quiet. Dead silence." she replied. "Good. That's not troubling at all." Dean said, sarcastically. "We're in trouble, huh? You guys are scared?" Anna asked him. "Nah." Dean said, shaking his head.