All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 2

Dean was standing by a doorway, looking at (y/n)'s dead  body, sadly. Bobby arrives, holding a bucket of fried chicken.  "Dean? Brought you this back." Bobby said to him. "No, thanks. I'm fine." Dean mutters. "You should eat something." Bobby tells him. "I said I'm fine." Dean said, roughly, and he takes a swig from a bottle of whiskey.

"How's Sam?" He asked Bobby. "He's doing better. He's resting right now." Bobby said and Dean nods as he continues to stare at (y/n)'s body. "Dean...I hate to bring this up, I really do. But don't you think maybe it's time...we bury (y/n)?" Bobby asked him. "No." Dean said, firmly. "We could...maybe..." Bobby said. "What? Torch her corpse? Not yet." Dean said, calmly.

"I want you to come with me." Bobby said to Dean. "I'm not going anywhere." Dean said. "Dean, please." Bobby pleads and Dean turns to him, sharply. "Would you cut me some slack?" He growls at Bobby, angrily.

"I just don't think you should be alone, that's all. I gotta admit, I could use your help." Bobby said and Dean snorts. "Something big is going down – end-of-the world big." Bobby said. "Well, then let it end!" Dean yells.

"You don't mean that." Bobby said and Dean gets up and stands in Bobby's face. "You don't think so? Huh? You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it. And if you know what's good for you, you'd turn around, and get the hell out of here." Dean yells at him and Bobby stands there, shaking his head.

"Go!" Dean yells, shoving Bobby. Then he stops. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go." Dean said to him, contritely. "You know where I'll be." Bobby said as he turns away. He turns his back on Dean and leaves the room. Dean swallows hard, and looks at (y/n)'s body; a tear falls from his eye.

Later, he stands near the bed that (y/n)'s body was on. "You know...before he died, your dad called me and said he wanted to meet me. We met up at a diner and he told me about his diagnosis. He said I was the first person to know about his cancer as he hadn't told you or my dad about it yet." Dean said then he takes a sip of whiskey again and sets the bottle down.

"Anyway, he told me that he had a job for me. I asked him what it was and he said After I die, I want you to watch over (y/n) and protect her. You're one of, if not the only, person I trust to watch over her. Can you promise me that? And I told him I would. I told him he could trust me. I had two jobs, watching you and Sam...And I screwed up one of them." Dean said then he stops and looks down as he bites his lips.

"I blew it. And for that, I'm sorry." He said and he wipes tears from his face. "I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down. I let your dad down. And now I guess I'm just supposed to let you down, too. How can I? How am I supposed to live with that?" Dean said then he begins to cry. "What am I supposed to do? (Y/n). God." He mutters, tearfully. "What am I supposed to do?" He asked then he inhales sharply.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" He yells in anger.

That night, Dean drives recklessly, looking pale and determined, down the pavement then he turns off to a dirt road. He stops on a dirt road and inserts several items into a box, including a fake photo ID of himself. He buries the box in the middle of a crossroads and stands.

Several seconds pass in silence, as he looks right and left. "Oh come on already. Show your face, you bitch!" Dean growls, impatiently. Suddenly, a beautiful woman in a black dress appears. "Easy sugar, you'll wake the neighbors." She said and Dean turns to her as she flashes red eyes for a moment. 

"Dean. It is so, so good to see you." She said and she inhales sharply. "I mean it. Look at you. Gone and got your dad and your little girlfriend killed. Your heart shattered to pieces. It's too sweet. Excuse me, you're gonna have to give me a moment." She said and she walks to Dean, face to face. "Sometimes you gotta stop and smell the roses." She said.