I Don't Think I Can Trust You

Bobby grabs Dean by the throat and drags him to his feet just as a female demon enters, a male demon came up behind her. "I always knew you were a big, dumb, slow, dim pain in the ass, Dean. But I never dreamed you were so V.I.P." the female demon said then she sees Ruby's knife on the table and picks it up. "I mean, you're gonna ice the devil? You? If I'd have known that, I'd have ripped your pretty, pretty face off ages ago." she said as she turns to Dean

"Ruby." Dean said and the female demon shakes her head. "Try again. Go back further." She said, a small smile forming on her face, and Dean's face lights up with realization. "Meg?" he said and her smile grows. "Hi. These are the days of miracle and wonder, Dean. Our father's among us. You know we're all dreaming again for the first time since we were human? It's heaven on earth. Or hell. We really owe your brother a fruit basket." she said and Dean rolls his eyes. "My God, you like the sound of your own voice." he snarks.

"But you, on the other hand, you're the only bump in the road. So every demon—every single one—is just dying for a piece of you." Meg said and Dean smirks. "Get in line." Dean said. "Oh, I'm in the front of the line, baby. Let's ride." she said then she kisses Dean.

"What is that, peanut butter?" Dean asked after she pulls back from the kiss. "You know, your surrogate daddy's still awake screaming in there. And I want him to know how it feels slicing the life out of you." Meg said and she hands the knife to Bobby, who raises it to Dean's throat as he struggles.

"Bobby!" Dean shouts and Bobby looks back at Meg. "Now!" Meg shouts and Bobby raises the knife to stab Dean. "Bobby! No!" Dean yells and the black fades from Bobby's eyes. The knife comes down and Bobby flashes gold as the demon in him dies, Bobby had stabbed himself. He collapses as Dean rushes Meg and the male demon.

The male demon slams Dean into the wall then the floor. Sam and (y/n) enter and see Bobby on the floor, bleeding, and Dean getting beaten.

"No!" Sam and (y/n) shouted when Meg turns to them. "Heya, Sammy and (y/n). You two miss me? 'Cause I sure missed both of you." she said. "Meg?" Sam said and she grins. Sam swings and misses then Meg kicks him in the crotch and knocks him to the ground while the male demon continues to beat Dean up.

"It's not so easy without those super-special demon powers, huh, Sammy?" Meg said a she goes to punch Sam but then her and her comrade were thrown off of the boys. "He may not have them, but I still do." (Y/n) growls as her hand was held out towards Meg then Dean grabs the knife out of Bobby's stomach and stabs the male demon in the chest, killing him.

Meg tries to get up but (y/n) uses her power to hold her down. "Besides, you and me have some unfinished business, bitch." (Y/n) growls but then Meg screams and smokes out of the woman, who collapses. (Y/n) lowers her hand and let's out a heavy sigh at this then her and Dean share a look.

*(y/n)'s POV*

The boys and I burst into a hospital emergency room, Sam and Dean carrying Bobby. "Need some help here!" Dean shouts as we run in. "What happened?" the nurse asked once she jumps up from her chair. "He was stabbed." Sam said then the nurse turns to a couple nurses nearby.

"Can we get a gurney?" she asked and the two nurses rush a gurney over to Bobby. "Hang on, Bobby. Hang in there. You're gonna be okay." Dean said as we get Bobby onto the gurney and the nurses rush him off, the boys and I follow him until the nurse stops us.

"Just wait here." she tells us. "We can't just leave him." I said, frantically. "Just don't move. I've got questions." the nurse said and she leaves. "Guys, we got to go." Dean tells us and I shake my head. "No." I said. "No way, Dean." Sam said. "The demons heard where the sword is. We got to get to it before they do, if we're not too late already. Come on!" Dean said and he leaves; Sam and I follow him as they head to the Impala and I got on my bike.