In My Time Of Dying

*3rd Person POV*

Bad Moon Rising was playing on the radio of the Impala as the demon-possessed-truck-driver steps out of his truck and walks over to the car. John, Dean and (y/n) were unconscious but Sam, on the other hand, swallows as he starts to wake up. The demon pulls the driver's side door off its hinges to reveal Sam pointing the colt at him.

"Back. Or I'll kill you, I swear to God." Sam threatens. "You won't. You're saving that bullet for someone else." The demon said and Sam cocks the gun. "You wanna bet?" Sam asked in a threatening tone. The demon smiles and then the black demon-cloud pours out of the man, who collapses. Sam uncocks the gun, drops his head back in relief.

"Oh my God!" The man said, in a panic, as he looks at the scene before him. "Dad?" Sam said but he looks over to see John was not moving.

"Did I do this?" The man asked. "Dad! Dean? (Y/n)? Guys!?" Sam shouts, frantically.

As the sun rises, a rescue helicopter descends to the site, and all four people were loaded onto stretchers. John, Dean and (y/n) are still unconscious, but Sam was awake. "Tell me if they're okay!" Sam shouts at the paramedic as he looks over at the three people he cares about the most being loaded up into the ambulances.

"You have to stay still!" The female paramedic instructs him. "Are they even alive?" He asked but they don't respond as they load him up and take him and the others to the hospital.

Meanwhile, in one of the ambulances, (y/n) starts to open her eyes but her vision was so blurry she couldn't tell where she was but she could see a figure of a person. "D...D...De..Dea.." she mutters, groggily, as she starts to move then one of the paramedics turns to her. "Miss, you need to stay still." The paramedic said.

"Wh-What...happened?" (Y/n) asked, weakly, her head feeling foggy. "You were in a car accident..." the paramedic said and this makes (y/n)'s eyes open wider and her mind clearer.

"What?! T-The men I w-was with...a-are they okay?" She asked, in a panic. "Ma'am, you need to calm down." The paramedic said and (y/n) leans her head back and tears started to pour out of her eyes.

Dean, wearing a white t-shirt and blue hospital pants, sits up in a panic then works his jaw and gets out of bed and goes into the hallway. "Sam? (Y/n)? Dad? Anybody?" He calls out. Then he goes down the stairs to the front of the hospital and finds a nurse's station. "Excuse me. Hi. I, uh, I think I was in a car accident, my dad, my brother and my friend, I just need to find them." Dean said to her but she was unresponsive

"Hello?" He said then he snaps his fingers but she acts like he's not there. He goes back upstairs, panicked, and sees his own body on the bed, intubated and dying. He stares at it in shock then he turns around to see Sam and (y/n) enter the room. The two stop at the door and stare at Dean's body, breathing heavily. Both of them looked battered and bruised, but other than they were fine and walking.

"Sammy! (Y/n)! You guys look good. Considering." Dean said, relieved. "Oh, no." Sam whispers as he stares at Dean's body and (y/n) begins to sob. "Man, tell me you guys can hear me." Dean pleads but the two don't respond to him. "How's dad? Is he okay?" Dean asked but no response, once again.

"Come on, you two are the psychics. Give me some ghost whispering or something!" Dean said just as the Doctor comes into the room

"Your father is awake. You can go see him if you like." The doctor said to Sam. "Thank God." Dean said, relieved. "Doc, what about my brother?" Sam asked the Doctor. "Well, he sustained serious injury: blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney. But it's the head trauma I'm worried about. There's early signs of cerebral edema." The doctor explained.