My Bloody Valentine

"So...you were the one who found the bodies?" Sam asked the roommate to this girl named Alice, who had died along with this guy....by them eating each other to death. "There was blood everywhere...and...other stuff...I think Alice was already dead." the girl said, upset. "But Russell wasn't?" Sam asked her. "I think he was, mostly, except...he was still sort of...chewing a little." she replied and I do everything in my powerto not gag and throw up. "Oh. Uh-huh." Sam mutters.

"How do two people even do that--Eat each other to death?" the girl asked. "That's a really good question." I said as I hold back the vomit that was creeping up on me. "Now, the last few days, did you notice her acting erratically?" I asked her. "How do you mean?" the girl asked me, confused. "I mean, did she seem...unusually hostile, aggressive?" I asked and the girl shakes her head.

"No way. Alice never drank, never even swore. She was a nice girl. And I'm talking, like, a nice girl--Like she still had her promise ring, if you know what I mean." she said. "She was a virgin?" Sam asked her and she nods. "No premarital. I used to wonder how she did it. I mean, you know, didn't do it. It was her first date in months. She was so excited." the girl said. "Apparently, they were both pretty excited." I joked and Sam rolls his eyes.

"How'd it go?" Dean asked us as we walked into the motel room, bringing in a bag of fast food and a small grocery bag. "Um...No EMF, no sulfur. Ghost possession and demonic possession are both probably out." Sam said. "Hmm. That's where I was puttin' my money." Dean said. "Nope." Sam said as Dean rubs his eyes. "Well, then what, then?" he asked and Sam and I shrug.

"Oh, guys! At the coroner's-- you didn't see these bodies. I mean, these two started eating a- and they just...kept going. I mean, their stomachs were full. Like - like...Thanksgiving-dinner full. Talk about co-dependent." Dean said. "Well...I mean, we got our feelers out. Not much more we can do tonight." I said as I sit on the bed and pulled out a chocolate bar out of the grocery bag and start to eat on it.

"All right. I'm just gonna go through some files...at the library. So you two can have fun." Sam said and I look over at him as I break another piece of the chocolate in pop it in my mouth. "Sorry?" Dean and I said. "Go ahead. Unleash the kraken. See you two later or in the morning." Sam said.

"What are we doing?" Dean asked Sam. "Dean, it's Valentine's day. Your favorite holiday, remember? I mean, you used to always call it-- Uh, unattached drifter Christmas? But now that you're clearly attached..." Sam said as he nods at me. "Figured you two would like some alone time." 

"Oh, yeah. Well...be that as it may...I don't know. Guess I'm not feeling it tonight." Dean said, shrugging. Then Sam looks over at me. "Honestly, I'm fine. Besides, never really was a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I'd rather have an unexpected romantic gesture on any other day." I said as I break another piece of chocolate and eat it. "This is why you're my favorite." Dean said, joking, and I let out a playful scoff.

Dean takes a sip and I look over at Sam, who seemed surprised and confused. "What?" we asked him. "That's when a dog doesn't eat-- That's when you know something's really wrong." Sam said as he mainly stares at Dean in surprise. "Remarkably patronizing concern duly noted. Nothing's wrong. We gonna work or what?" Dean said as he sits down at the table and Sam eyes him, worriedly, until he eventually sits down at the table and I join them and we get to work.

A moment later, Sam turns and looks out the window them he sniffs the air. "You okay?" I asked Sam, concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine." Sam said as he slowly turns back and gets back to work.

"Agent Marley, you just can't stay away." the doctor, Dr Corman, said as Dean, Sam and I walk into the morgue the next day. "Heard you tagged another double suicide." Dean said. "Well, I just finished closing them up." The doctor said then Dean turns to me and Sam.