Hollywood Babylon

"First opened in 1927, the lot has been in continuous operation for eight decades." The tour guide said over the P.A. as the boys and I take part of the trolley tour of the studio. Sam and I were sitting next to each other as Dean sits behind us. "Hey, you know this is where they filmed Creepshow?" Dean asked and I look over and see him talking to a kid, who was eating ice cream. The boy looks at him like he's a doofus and says nothing.

"Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series, Gilmore Girls. And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars." The tour guide said and Sam, looking uncomfortable, turns to me then to Dean, who gives him a thumbs up.

"Come on." Sam said to us. "Let's finish the tour!" Dean said as Sam hops off the trolley. "Guys!" Sam said and Dean and I hop off as well, and we continue walking around the lot. "Guys, check it out, it's Matt Damon!" Dean said, excitedly, and we look over and see a guy picking up a broomstick.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon." I said. "No, it is." Dean said and I chuckled. "Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping." Sam points out. "Yeah, well, he's probably researching a role or something." Dean said and I laugh. "Ahhh, I don't think so." I said as Sam noticed a sign.

"Hey, this way, uh, I think Stage 9 is over here." He said as he points towards it. "Come on, man, let's keep going this way." Dean said. "No, come on, we've gotta work." Sam said and Dean and I sigh. "Dude, you and (y/n) wanted to come to LA." Sam said, annoyed. "Yeah, for a vacation. I mean, swimming pools and movie stars! Not to work." Dean said.

"This seem like swimming pool weather to you, Dean? I mean, it's practically Canadian." Sam grumbles. "Sam, Dean and I just figured that, you know, after everything that happened with...Madison, y-you could use a little R-and-R, that's all." I said to him. "Well, maybe I wanna work, (y/n). Maybe it keeps my mind off things." Sam said. "Okay, okay, all right." Dean and I said and we continue on.

"So, this crew guy - what did he, he died on set?" Dean asked Sam. "Yeah, uh, rumors spreading like wildfire online. They're saying the set's haunted." Sam said. "Like Poltergeist?" I asked. "Could be a poltergeist." Sam said. "No, no, no. Like, the movie Poltergeist." I said and Sam shrugs. "You know nothing of your cultural heritage, do you? It was rumored that the set of Poltergeist was cursed. That they used real human bones as, uh, as props. And, like, at least three of the actors died in it." I explained. "Well, yeah, it might be something like that." Sam said.

"All right, so this crew guy - what's his name?" Dean asked. "Frank Jaffey." Sam replied. "Frank Jaffey - he got a death certificate or a coroner's report or anything?" Dean asked. "Well, no. But, uh, it's LA, you know? It might not even be his real name. But the girl who found him, she said she saw something - a vanishing figure." Sam replied.

"What's the girl's name?" I asked him. "Uh, Tara Benchley?" Sam said and Dean begins to grin with enthusiasm. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Tara Benchley? From Fear dot Com and Ghost Ship, Tara Benchley? Dude, why didn't you say so?" He asked, enthusiastically.

"So now, you're suddenly on board?" Sam asked and Dean begins to play it cool. "Oh, I just - I mean, I'm a fan of her work. It's very good." He said and he walks away. Sam and I share a look before we laugh and follow him.

The three of us enter the set, looking around in awe, when a guy calls out to us. "Uh, excuse me, Green Shirt Guy?" The man said and we look over at him as Dean points to himself quizzically. "Yeah, you. Come here." The man said and Dean exchanges a look with us and walks to the man.

"Can you get me a smoothie from Kraft?" The guy asked, but in a somewhat demanding voice. "You want a what from who?" Dean asked, confused. "You are a P.A.? This is what you do?" The man asked, scoffing, and Sam and I quickly walking over to Dean, saving him.