Dark Side Of The Moon

*3rd Person POV*

There were lots of empty beer cans that surrounded the floor of the motel room the Winchesters and (y/n) were staying at. Dean was lying on his left side, left hand under his pillow while his right hand was draped over (y/n) who was lying on her right side. She had her face nuzzle up to his chest and her left hand on his waist while her right hand was also under the pillow.

Both of them heard a noise and their hands start to search under the pillow, still pretending to be asleep. "Looking for this?" A voice said and the couple wake up and see two masked men inside their room.

The first masked man pops the cartridge out of a handgun and tosses it aside. Dean turns over and looks at Sam who also has a gun pointed at him, while (y/n) sits up.

"Mornin’." Dean greets, sarcastically. "Shut up. Hands where I can see 'im." the first man said and Dean and (y/n) raise their hands up as Dean lifts himself up.

"Wait a minute. Is that you, Roy? It is, isn’t it." Dean said as the first masked man freezes a bit. "Which makes you Walt. Hiya Walt." Dean said as he turns to the second man. The two men look at each other until Walt removes his mask.

"Don’t matter." Walt growls as Roy lifts his mask off his face. "Well, is it just me, or do you two seem a tad upset?" Dean asked but they ignore him as Walt turns to Sam. "You think you can flip the switch on the Apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?" he asked and Sam furrows his brow.

"Who told you that?" he asked. "We ain’t the only hunters after you." Walt said and he pumps his shotgun. "See you in the next life." he said. "Hear me out. I can explain, okay? Please." Sam pleads but after a pause, Walt shoots Sam. "Sam!" (Y/n) screams while Dean jumps to go to Sam.

But Roy shifts to follow Dean’s movement. "Stay the hell down." Roy ordered and Dean stops then he and (y/n) share a look of fear before they both look at Sam's body. "Shoot 'em." Walt said, nodding to the couple. "Killin’ Sam was right but Dean and (y/n)…" Roy said, unsure.

"He made us and we just snuffed his brother, you idiot. You want to spend the rest of your life knowing Dean Winchester and (y/n) (l/n)'s on your ass, ‘cause I don’t. Shoot 'em." Walt demanded and Dean and (y/n) turn to face them. "Go ahead, Roy, do it. But I’m going warn you, when I come back I’m going to be pissed. C’mon! Let’s get this show on the road." Dean growls but Roy seemed like he could do it.

"Come on, already." Walt said, impatiently, and he steps forward and shoots (y/n) then Dean.

Dean was sitting in the Impala, sleeping, and was wearing his leather jacket over his normal clothes. Thunder sounds out which wakes him up. He gets out of the car and shuts the door. The trunk closes and Dean turns toward the sound. Teenaged Sam and (y/n) are there holding a crate of fireworks between them.

"Sammy? (y/n)?" Dean said, confused. "Come on, let’s go." Sam said as he and (y/n) walk off. "Weird dream." Dean mutters a she follows them. The two place the fireworks on the ground and (y/n) pulls out one for her then Sam pulls out two. "Got your lighter?" Sam asked Dean, who checks his pockets and pulls out an old lighter.

"Whoa, I haven’t seen this in years." Dean said, looking at it, while Sam hands him the other firework. "Fire 'em up." (y/n) said, excitedly. Dean lights Sam’s firework then (y/n)'s then his own. They go off, shooting red sparks into the sky, and Dean smiles.

"I remember this! It’s Fourth of July, 1996." Dean said then the fireworks die. Dean looks down at Sam and (y/n), they look over at him and he could tell they were happy. "Dad would never let us do anything like this. Thanks, Dean. This is great." Sam said then he hugs Dean. "Yeah, thanks, Dean." (Y/n) and she hugs him too.