Monster Movie

"The radio around here sucks." Dean grumbles as he fiddles with the radio. "Come on man." Sam said, exasperated. "Jobs don't get much sweeter than this, you know?" Dean asked and I nod in agreement. "Dead vic with a gnawed-On neck, body drained of blood, and a witness who swears up and down that it was a vampire." I recited. "No, I -- I agree. It's a hell of a case." Sam said, not sounding really enthusiastic.

"A little more gusto, please." Dean said. "It's just...The world is coming to an end. Things are a little complicated, you know?" Sam pointed out. "Yeah, well, we can't save the world, not today anyway. But what we can do is chop off some vamps' heads." Dean said but we noticed the upset look on Sam's face.

"Come on, man, it's like the good old days, an honest-To-Goodness monster hunt. It's about time the Winchesters and (l/n) got back to tackling. A straightforward, black-And-white case." Dean said and I chuckle as we head off to the next destination.

Later, we come up to this town with a sign hanging over some light post that said ​​​​OKTOBERFEST 2008. Polka music was blaring and women dressed in barmaid costumes and some men wearing lederhosen. The boys and I adjust our suits as we exit the Impala and walk forward.

"We still got to see the new Raiders movie." Dean said. "Yeah, I haven't gotten around to see it." I said while Sam said. "Saw it." Dean then looks over at him, incredulous. "Without me?" He asked.

"You were in hell." Sam said and I look over at Dean. "He's got a point." I said. "That's no excuse." Dean grumbles and I roll my eyes while he looks over at a pretzel vendor. "Big pretzel!" He exclaims while Sam and I smile and shake our heads. Dean then accepts three pretzels from vendor. 

"Thank you." He said and he hands Sam and me a pretzel. "Thank you." We said and we take a bite out of our pretzels as a blonde woman walks by us.

"Guten tag." She greets. "Guten tag yourself." Dean said with a mouthful of pretzel and I elbow him in the chest once I swallowed my bite. "Geez, don't talk with your mouth full." I said and the girl chuckles a bit. "Sorry, sometimes I feel like I'm the parent to these boys than a partner." I said to her. "I think every woman can understand that." She said and we laugh as I could see Dean giving me a glare.

I give him a fake smile then acted like I noticed something. "Oh no! You got something on your face!" I said, in a fake motherly voice, and I pulled out a napkin and wiped Dean's face as he pulls his face back a bit. The girl laughs and says. "I'll leave you to it then." Then she walks off.

"God, why'd you have to be so embarrassing?" Dean asked with a grumble and I turn to him with a raised eyebrow. "Uh, excuse me, you did that yourself..." I started to argue until Sam clears his throat to get our attention. "Looks like that's our man." He said as he points towards an old man in a sheriff's uniform.

We nod and follow Sam as we walk up to the old man. "Sheriff Dietrich." Sam said and Dietrich looks up at us. "Are you the onez from the fed?" he asked. "Agent Anges, Johnson and Young." Sam introduced as we show him our badges.

"We called ahead about your, uh, problem." I said as we put our badges away. "Right. Um...I'll tell you what, why don't we talk this out away from the crowd, huh?" He said and he gets up.

Later, at the Morgue, the Sheriff opens the door of a body tray and slides it out to reveal a body that was covered with a sheet. "Marissa Wright, 26, just up from Lockhard for the 'fest. Terrible. Just terrible. It's the last thing this town needs at peak tourist season." Dietrich said as he pulls back the sheet to reveal a young woman. "Definitely the last thing Marissa Wright needed." Sam remarked with a tight smile and I rolled my eyes at him.