After School Special

*3rd Person POV*

Sam, dressed as an orderly, was sitting in a chair with a clipboard talking to April, a young teen that had killed a classmate at school by drowning her in the toilets in the girl's bathroom. "I'm not talking about it anymore. I already told the cops and the doctors. No one believes me. They think I'm crazy." April said, upset. "Well, I'm a little bit more open-minded than most. April, why did you tell the police you were possessed?" Sam asked her.

"It doesn't matter." April said, shaking her head. "It matters to me." Sam said and April sighs. "When I -- when I hurt Taylor, I was there, in my head, but I couldn't control my body. I could see what I was doing, but I couldn't stop. I just wanted to stop. I'm sorry." She explained. "You don’t need to apologize." Sam said and April looks down.

"April, some of the kids at school told the police that you and Taylor didn't get along." he said. "Well, yeah, but I never wanted to kill her. Never. Do you believe me?" she asked him. "Yeah, I do. Just a couple more questions. On the day this happened, did you...happen to smell anything?" he asked her side she furrows her brow.

"Anything...like what?" she asked. "Like rotten eggs or...sulfur?" Sam listed off. "Um, no." she said. "Okay. Um, did you notice any black smoke?" Sam asked and April looked at him like he grew a second head. "What are you, crazy?" she asked.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Sam approaches the Impala, where Dean and I were waiting for him, and climbs in the back door. "So?" Dean asked him as we turn to look at him. "I think she's telling the truth. I mean, the way she talked about being there mentally but not physically -- kind of sounds like demonic possession to me." Sam said. "Kind of?" I asked him.

"She didn't see any black smoke or smell sulfur." Sam said. "Maybe it's not a demon. I mean, kids can be vicious." Dean said. "Well, I mean, we're already here. Might as well check out the school." Sam said and Dean frowns a bit. "Right. The school." Dean grumbles.

"What?" Sam asked him. "Truman High, home of the Bombers." Dean said and I turn to him. "What's your point?" I asked him. "I mean, we went there, like...for a month a million years ago." He replied then he looks back at Sam. "Why are you so jazzed to go back?" He asked Sam. "I'm not. I just think it's worth looking into." Sam said.

"All right, well, what's our cover? FBI? Homeland Security? Swedish exchange students?" Dean asked and Sam smirks a bit. "Don't worry. I got an idea." He said. "Okay." Dean said and he starts the car. "Should I be worried, Sam?" I asked him and he shakes his head as we drive off. "You'll be fine." He said. "Famous last words." I grumbled.

FLASHBACK

TRUMAN HIGH SCHOOL

1997

Dad pulls the motorcycle up to the school and I look up at as I unlatch the straps on my helmet. "Do I really have to go here, Daddy?" I asked as I scrunch up my nose as I look up at the school. "I know, sweetheart, I know going around to so many schools is a pain but this hunt shouldn't take us long." Dad said as I remove the helmet and fix my pigtails.

I pout and sigh as I climb off of the motorcycle. "Hey, you won't be alone. Sam and Dean will be with you." Dad said and I bit the inside of my cheek to hide the smile but I wasn't fast enough to hide is as Dad took notice. "I knew that would get a smile from you. Would you like to tell me which of those boys I need to have a talk with?" Dad asked and I, quickly, turn my head to him.

"N-No. I-I just like to hang out with Sam." I said, quickly. "Oh, it's Sam I gotta talk to?" Dad asked me, grinning. "He and I are just friends, Dad." I said, exasperated. "Uh-huh..sure." Dad said, not believing me. "Sam is like a brother to me, Dad." I said. "And what about Dean?" Dad asked and I felt my heart jump up in my throat.