Ashland Supplies

Dean was handcuffed to another table as Ballard enters, nervous. Then she shuts the door. "Can we make this quick? I'm a little tired, it's been a long day, you know, with your partner assaulting me and all." Dean grumbles as Ballard looks over at him. "I want to know more about that stuff you were talking about earlier." She said and Dean looks up at her.

"Time Life. Mysteries of the Unknown. Look it up." He said. "Let's pretend for the moment you're not entirely insane." She said and Dean hums at this. "What would one of these things be doing here?" She asked. "A vengeful spirit? Well, they're created by violent deaths. And then they come back for a reason, usually a nasty one. Like revenge on the people that hurt 'em." Dean explains.

"And uh, these, they're capable of killing people?" She asked as she rubs her neck. Dean then notices something on her wrist. "Where did you get that?" He asked her. She pulls up her sleeves to reveal deep bruises. "I don't know. It, it wasn't there before." She said, scared and confused.

"You've seen it, haven't you? The spirit?" Dean asked and she looks back at him. "How did you know?" She asked. "Because Karen had the same bruises on her wrists. And I'm willing to bet that if you look at Giles' autopsy photos he's got 'em too, it's got something to do with this spirit, I...I don't know what." Dean said and Ballard turns away, looking into the mirror. "I know. You think you're going crazy. But let's skip that part, shall we? Because the last two people who saw this thing? Died, pretty soon after. You hear me?" He said to her.

"You think I'm going to die." She said. "You need to go to Sam and (y/n). They'll help." Dean said and Ballard turns to him. "You're giving your brother and your friend up." She said. "Go to the first motel listed in the yellow pages. Look for Jim Rockford or Olivia Benson- it's how we find each other when we're separated. Now you can arrest them if you want. Or you can let them save your life." Dean said as the two stare at each other.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Sam and I were sitting at a motel desk, going through the files of the case. Ever since the cops came and arrested Sam and Dean, I had been hiding among the town which I can tell you it was really hard. I had even went into the impound lot and found the Impala and snuck it out of the lot.

At one point, I saw Sam running along the street and I stopped him and told him to hop in. He got in and we went into a different hotel and tried to figure this case out.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I looked over at Sam then I get up, slowly, and open it to find a woman, wearing a formal suit, standing there, looking scared but also surprised. "(Y/n), I presume." She said to me. "And you must be Officer Ballard." I said and she nods. "You here to arrest us?" I asked her as Sam comes up next to me. She shakes her head and shrugs and I nod and let her in.

After she explained herself, she shows us her wrists. "These showed up after you saw it?" Sam asked her. "Yeah, I guess." She said. "All right. You're going to have to tell us exactly what you saw." I said to her, firmly. "You know, I must be losing my mind. You're a fugitive." She said as she points at Sam then she turns to me. "You're a person of interest. I should be arresting you two." She said.

"All right. Well, you know what? You can arrest us later, all right? After you live through this. But right now you've gotta talk to us. Okay?" Sam said and she nods. "Okay, great. Now, this spirit. What did it look like?" I asked her. "She was, um, really pale, and her throat was cut, and her eyes, they were like, this deep dark red? It appeared like she was trying to talk to me. But she couldn't. It was just...a lot of blood." She explains.

"You know what? Here. We've been researching every girl that's ever died or gone missing from Ashland Street." Sam said as we lead her over to a table, where Sam gathers up a stack of crime scene photos. "How'd you get those? Those are from crime scenes, and booking photos." Ballard said, shocked.