Nothing Really Ends, Does It?

In between jobs, Sam, Dean, and (y/n) would sometimes get a day...sometimes a week, if they were lucky. They'd pass the time lining their pockets. Sam used to insist on honest work, but now he hustles pool, like his brother and (y/n). They could go anywhere and do anything. They drove 1,000 miles for an Ozzy show, two days for a Jayhawks game, go to the beach in Key West, and an event show about motorcycles for (y/n)'s birthday.

And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars...for hours...without saying a word. It never occurred to them that, sure, maybe they never really had a roof and four walls...but they were never, in fact, homeless.

Chuck leans back in his chair, staring at his computer screen and smiles. "That's a good line." He remarked. A phone then rings and Chuck answers it. "Mistress Magda?" He said, grinning. "Um, no, Chuck." Dean said.
"Oh, uh, Dean. Uh, wow. I, uh, I didn't know that you'd call." Chuck said, embarrassed. 

Dean was in the Impala, parked in a city alleyway, and Ariel paces as she listens. "Who's Mistress Magda?" Dean asked and Ariel turns her head to Dean, looking confused. "Nothing. She's a, uh, a...just a, uh...a close friend." Chuck said, sheepishly. "Yeah, I'll bet...real close. Whatever happened to Becky?" Dean asked. "Didn't work out. I had too much respect for her." Chuck replied.

"Boy, you really got a whole virgin/hooker thing going on, don't you?" Dean asked and Ariel gives him a look. "Dean." She said, disapproving. "Okay, this can't be why you called." Chuck said, feeling insulted.

"Sam said yes." Dean said. "I know. I saw it. And I saw (y/n) said yes to Ariel too. I'm just working on the pages." Chuck said. "Did you see where the title fight goes down?" Dean asked. "The angels are keeping it top secret – very hush-hush." Chuck replied.

"Aw, crap." Dean growled. "He didn't see it?" Ariel asked, worried. "But I saw it anyway. Perks of being a prophet. It's tomorrow, high noon...place called Stull Cemetery." Chuck said. "Stull Ceme...Wait. I know that. That's...that's an old boneyard outside of Lawrence. Why Lawrence?" Dean asked and Ariel perks up at this. "I don't know. It all has to end where it started, I guess." Chuck said.

"All right, Chuck. You know of any way to short-circuit this thing?" Dean asked. "Besides the rings? No. I'm sorry." Chuck replied. "Well, do you have any idea what's gonna happen next?" Dean asked. "I wish that I did. But I-I just...I honestly don't know yet." Chuck said. "All right. Thanks, Chuck." Dean said before hanging up and turning to Ariel.

"So Lawrence is where they're gonna be?" Ariel asked. "Chuck believes so." Dean said and Ariel nods. "Well, then, I guess that's where I'm going." She said. “Alright, let’s go.” Dean said. “No. You’re not coming.” Ariel said, sternly. “What?” Dean asked, angrily. “This is between me and my brothers.” Ariel said, simply. 

“Your brothers are using my brothers as meatsuits! And you’re about to go fight them inside my fiancé’s body. That sure as hell makes me a part of this.” Dean argued. “If you go, they’ll kill you. I can’t have that on my conscience.” Ariel said. “You can’t keep me out of this!” Dean growled.

Ariel looks at Dean and suddenly appears in front of him, reaching her hand out and hovering her fingertips in front of his forehead. Dean stares at archangel in front of him, worried that if he makes any sort of movement she’ll use her powers on him.

Ariel stares into Dean’s eyes with a stern glare. “I can if I must.” She said, almost as if she was challenging him to make a move. Dean remain still and Ariel pulls her hand away, her serious expression softening. “Please, leave this to me, Dean.” She pleaded. Before Dean could say anything, Ariel disappears.