Folsom Prison Blues

ARKANSAS MUSEUM OF ANTHROPOLOGY

*3rd Person POV*

Sam and Dean walk in through the door, as Dean holds a map and a flashlight and Sam holds just a flashlight. Dean looks at the map. "This way." He said and they walk down the hallway. "I hate this plan, Dean." Sam mutters. "Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it." Dean remarked.

They turn a corner, walking side by side, and passed a motion sensor on the wall at mid-calf height. The light on the motion sensor turns red as they keep walking.

Sam undoes the lock on a glass exhibition case and carefully takes a decorated axe from the case. Dean was holding a hooked dagger from another case. Sam turns the axe around in his hands when he hears a noise and looks up. Dean looks back at Sam, who inclines his head and they put down the weapons and leave.

They leave the room and walk quickly towards the exit but when they turn a corner, they are met by two policemen. "Freeze!" One cop said and the boys turn back the other way, but two more policemen block their path. "Don’t move!" ordered the second officer said and they go down the last hallway open to them, but there is yet another pair of cops standing there.

"I said freeze!"

"Hold it right there!"

"Put your hands on you heads! Get down on your knees! Now!"

As the cops yell at them, Sam and Dean comply, kneeling down. Two of the cops walk closer and handcuff them. Dean smiles, slightly, and looks at Sam, who doesn’t look as pleased and heaves a worried sigh.

Later, Sam was standing in front of a mug shot board holding a sign that says:

81A3826
LITTLE ROCK
CITY POLICE
LITTLE ROCK AR.

He reaches about 6’5 on the board. "Front." The photographer said and the camera clicks. "To the right." He said and Sam goes to face his right, looking broody.

Sometime later, Dean, grinning from ear to ear, was standing where Sam was, holding a similar sign. He reaches just under 6’3. "I call this one the Blue Steel." Dean said and he purses his lips, arches his right eyebrow, and mugs for the camera. "Yeah, that’s right." The photographer said as he takes Dean's picture.

"To the right." He said and Dean faces the right and he takes his picture. "All right, back to the lineup." The photographer said. "Wait, who looks better, me or Nick Nolte?" Dean asked him, curiously. "Shut up." The photographer growled.

Later, in an interrogation room, Dean was sitting in a chair when a door opens and two men enter. One of them is Agent Henriksen. "Well, it’s about time. I’ll have a cheeseburger. Extra onions." Dean said. Henriksen smiles at the other cop and the other cop smirks "You think you’re funny." He said, questionable.

"I think I’m adorable." Dean replies and smiles widely. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Dean." Henriksen said. On hearing this, Dean's smile freezes. "I’m Special Agent Victor Henriksen. This is my partner, Special Agent Reidy." Henriksen said as Dean smiles, still, but has a look of worry.

"Henriksen? Not the Milwaukee agent Henriksen?" Dean asked and Henriksen smiles. "Live and in person." He said and Dean gives a short laugh. Henriksen pulls out a picture of Dean looking over his shoulder. "Oh, nice shot." He said as he tosses the picture onto the table. "You can hang that up in your cell at Super Max."

"All right, maybe we can just forget the cheeseburger, huh?" Dean said to him. "Oh, yeah. Keep that game face on. Try and cover how up cornered you are." Henriksen then he turns to to Reidy. "Read him the charges." He said. "Well, we got mail fraud, credit card fraud, grave desecration..." Reidy reads.