Gordon's Return

*(y/n)'s POV*

Ava, Sam and I go up to the roof of the building across from the motel. We came up cause if Sam and I were correct this would be where the shooter was but whoever the person was they are long gone.

"Wait, I don't understand. Shouldn't we be talking to the cops?" Ava asked us. "Trust me, that wouldn't do us much good." I said as Sam picks up a bullet shell. "These are .223 caliber. Subsonic rounds. The guy must have put a suppressor on the rifle." Sam said as he hands the shell to me.

"Dude, who are you?" Ava asked him. "Oh. I just, uh, I just watch a lot of TJ Hooker." Sam said and he pulls out his cell phone. "Who are you calling?" Ava asked. "My brother. I think we definitely need help." Sam replied.

*3rd Person POV*

"Hello?" Dean replied as Gordon holds the phone up to his ear since Dean was tied up in a chair. "Dean!" Sam said. "Sam, I've been looking for you and (y/n)." Dean said. "Yeah. Look, we're in Indiana, uh Lafayette." Sam said.

"I know." Dean said and Sam looks confused. "You do?" He asked. "Yeah, I talked to Ellen. Just got here myself. It's a real funky town. You and (y/n) ditched me, Sammy." Dean said. "Yeah, I'm sorry. Look, right now there's someone after us." Sam said.

"What? Who?" Dean asked. "I don't know, that's what we need to find out. Where are you?" Sam asked. "I'm staying at, uh, 5637 Monroe St. Why don't you and (y/n) meet me here?" Dean said and Sam nods. "Yeah. Sure." Sam said and he hangs up.

"Now, was that so hard?" Gordon asked Dean as he puts away the phone. "Bite me." Dean growls.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Sam puts his phone away but he looked worried. "What is it?" I asked him. "Dean's in trouble." Sam said and my eyes widen. "What?" Ava exclaimed. "He gave me a codeword. Someone's got a gun on him." Sam said

"Codeword?" Ava said, confused. "Yeah. Funkytown." Sam said and Ava gives him a confused look. "Well, he thought of it. It's kind of a...long story. I...come on." Sam said and the three of us started running

*3rd Person POV*

Gordon has his back to Dean as he opens a canvas bag and starts pulling out weapons. "So Gordy. I know me, Sam and (y/n) ain't exactly your favorite people, but don't you think this is a little extreme?" Dean asked him.

"What, you think this is revenge?" Gordon asked him. "Well, we did leave you tied up in your own mess for three days." Dean said before he laughs then he looks back at Gordon. "Which was awesome. Sorry, I shouldn't laugh." He said.

"Yeah. I was definitely planning on whuppin' your ass for that. But that's not what this is. This isn't personal. I'm not a killer, Dean. I'm a hunter. And your brother and that girl are fair game." Gordon said as he slams a knife into its sheath while Dean looks at him, stunned.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Sam, Ava and I approach her blue VW beetle as she turns to us. "I don't think I should leave." She said. "We want you out of harm's way, Ava." Sam said to her. "What about you guys?" She asked us.

"Harm's way doesn't really bother us." I said to her. "No, but you guys are walking right into my vision. I mean, this is how you two die." She said to us. "Doesn't matter. It's my brother." Sam said. "Maybe I could help!" Ava said and ibplsce a hand on her shoulder.

"You've done all you can. Just, just go back to your fiance." I said and she looks at us, worried. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes, we're sure. Go home, Ava. You'll be safe there." Sam said and she gets into her car. "Well, just, promise me you'll call, then. I mean, when you get your brother, just to let me know that everything's all right." She said.