"Have you told your father about any of this?" I asked Lanie as we stand in her room. "And bother him at work? No. He wouldn't believe me anyway, he'd just chuck me into therapy." She replied.

"So what did your mother say?" Sam asked her. "She wanted to see me. So at first I thought I was supposed to go to the cemetery." said Lanie. "Did you?" I asked and she nods. "Nothing happened. But then she started asking me to do other things." she replied.

"What sort of things?" Sam asked her. "Bad things." She said and I could tell she was uncomfortable. "Lanie please. Tell us what happened, it's very important." I said to her, soothingly. "Mom told me to go to Dad's medicine cabinet." She said then she bites her lips. "And?" Sam and I asked, encouragingly. "She wanted me to take his sleeping pills, take all of his sleeping pills." She cried.

"She wanted you to kill yourself?" Sam asked her and she nods then cries. "Why would my Mom want me to do that?" She asked us, tearfully. "Don't know." Sam and I said. "I mean, just so I could come to her?" She cries and I freeze at this then look over at her.

"What'd you say?" I asked her. "She wanted me to come to her." Lanie said. "No, how'd she say it?" I asked her. "Come to me. Like a million times." She said then Sam and I share a look and I could tell he got to the same conclusion as I did. "Lanie." I said to her as I turn to look at her. "That's not your mother." 

"Listen to us. Don't answer the phone. Don't use the computer. Don't do anything unless (y/n) and I say so, all right?" Sam said as we walk down the hall. Sam and I start down the stairs until we realise that Lanie's not following. "Lanie." We said as she stands at the doorway to a room. "Where's Simon?" She asked us, horrified.

Sam and I run out of the house and could see Simon walking off down the street. We chase after him and see him walking across the next road where a large truck barrels toward him. Sam books it as he gets in front of me and the truck horn blares and tires squeal.

Simon throws his hands up to protect himself just as Sam rushes the road, grabs Simon and dives for the verge. They lay panting as the truck roars past and I come up to them. "Holy crap." I sighed then kneel down to them. "You two okay?" I asked and Sam nods while Simon starts to cry.

After we bring Simon back to Lanie, Sam and I get back into the rental car and I call Dean. "Dean, it's not John." I said into my phone. "Then what is it?" Dean asked me. "A crocotta." I replied. "Is that a sandwich?" he asked. "Some kind of scavenger. Mimics loved ones, whispers 'Come to me', then lures you into the dark and swallows your soul." I replied.

"A crocotta, right, damn that makes sense." Dean grumbles, disappointed. "Dean, look, I'm sorry honey, I know..." I started to say but Dean talks over me. "Hey, don't these things live in filth?" he asked. "Yeah." I replied. "(Y/n), the flies at the phone company." Dean said then I look over at Sam with a knowing look.

That night, Sam and I creep along an alley and peaks in a window at Stewie, sitting at his console. That is until we were distracted by a banging noise, we ducked and look around but see nothing.

When we look back, Stewie is leaving the room. We run back up the alley and see Stewie leaving the building. Sam and I hide behind a van as he holds his phone to his ear. He sighs then whispers. "Voicemail."

I roll my eyes as Sam said. "Dean, we're in the parking lot. He's here. Hurry." Sam said and Stewie unlocks his car. Sam rushes him and pushes him into the car, holding a metal spike to the back of his neck while I stand next to Sam. 

"What the hell!" Stewie grunts. "We know what you are." Sam growls. "Wait, mister." Stewie pleads. "And we know how to kill you." I growled. "Please. Okay, wait, wait. If we're overcharging you for the call waiting or something I...I can fix that. I am your friend! Please. Please just don't kill me!" Stewie pleads while Sam and I give confused look towards him.