Chapter 17 Challenge

Third person pov:

Kate went towards alex parents and congratulate them. "Congratulations Xavier and Claire" kate said. "thankyou kate. Where are your parents?" Xavier asked. "they can't attend the party. They will make it up to you when they return." Kate replied. Claire replied "it's okay kate. We will meet after they return." With that they continue to meet other friends.

Kate want to show that bitch what she is. Ananya make her tell sorry and come to party with her man. she wants to humiliate her in this party and make her pay for what she did. She planned to make alex leave her in this party and come towards her.

After some time kate went towards alex parents and discussed some matter and returned to the stage where music is played. She takes the mike and start speaking. "Hello good evening to all. i guess you all enjoyed the party. I want to make Mr. & Mrs. King anniversary a memorable. this year. So, I want to conduct a small competition among us. All the couples present in the party can participate in this. This is a dance competition. Music starts playing, couples interested can join. Only one  last couple  dance till the end is the winner."

"The winner can be gifted by Mr. & Mrs. King. The gift can be revealed at the end." Kate said  and continued excitingly "the competition can be start in few minutes in mean while you can reach to the dance floor.

Alex and their friends did not expect this. Maximum all the people in the hall know that kate is a great model and dancer. She can win this easily but others want to enjoy the party.so, All the young couples want to try their luck and old couples enjoy the show.

On the other side Alex and his friends are gathered at their desk. Fiona asked irritated "what is this? We did not conduct any competitions before. why this time?" jen also said "we know that she is a best dancer. She can win the competition easily. How your parents allow to it?"

"I think she is planning something." Nick said in middle. "why did you guess that?" David asked. "because alex reject her before. ..." before nick complete his sentence Ana interrupt him showing others kate coming towards them. All are silenced for once. kate came towards their desk and asked "you all are not participating in the dance?" pointing all of them.

Fin replied "Who said we are not participating?" "I and zack, jen and David are participating" fin completed.

"what alex and nick not participating in it?" kate asked. Zack said "Nick girlfriend is not here; he wants to enjoy the show." "Alex did not involve in this kind of programs. You know that"

"i also knows that alex never drop from competitions, I think he is not satisfied with his date today." Kate continued "I hear that ana cannot dance that's why alex dropped from the competition." Seeing ana raising her eyebrows.

All of them understand that she is targeting ana. alex said calmly "kate you know that I don't like these activities why are you involving Ana in it." He did not like kate pointing Ananya.

"I also know that you never give up competitions. You always win in any challenge. You never give up. But today see, you choose her over me that's why you lose this competition. If you choose me you have won this easily." Alex is in full rage by hearing kate words. "time is not over alex if you want to change your date, I will perform with you. You will win it. What you say?" kate completed.

Ana was furious. "who is she to decide my talent? if you want him you can take, why to involve me." she thought and said "Kate if you want to perform with alex you can ask him directly, why to beat around the bush?" with that Ana want to leave.

"I did not mean it or hurt you ana. I only say reality that if alex choose the person to his range then why should he loose this. You are an employee who work for money. how can he choose a person like you to be his date? I am only helping him to take a correct decision Ana." Ana did not like when any one point outs her. if it is not a party, she makes kate learn her lesson and never involve in her matters.