Chapter 72 Proposing

*** Guys please share your Views in comments while reading***

** And thanks for reading and voting , it was really a great influence to write the next chapters***

** I will not disturb you, enjoy your reading**

Ana's Pov:

I am working in our project site; I didn't get chance to meet alex after that night. When I wake up yesterday alex already left, I am disappointed to see empty bed, but before night he accepts me then why he left me alone next day.

I met others in hall but alex wasn't there, they said he went to do some important work. Jen explains that the rumors were all done by Brenna, Alex's father friend daughter. I remember her because she uses to cling to alex in office , parties and insults me in possible way. She always try to create misunderstandings but I never thought she will do these things.

David explains that in future there is no corporation between both companies and with also them. I was really shock, why should they had to do this. Just warn them and leave, but Sanj explains it was because I had an emotional impact due to those rumors and had to bear all the consequences.

It was noon, I am having my lunch then Laura interrupts saying my friends were waiting outside. I went to meet them, sanj and jen without waiting drag me with them.

I question them " Where are you taking me guys?" . " We will explain later, now do as we say." They took me into car and start to make calls. After conforming all are ready, they answered me " Today, we are having a party. You must attend it " " Why should I ?" I don't know anything then why should I attend it. " You are coming with alex." Sanj replies. "Alex didn't say anything to me." I ask back. " He was busy in work, so he asked us to bring you to the venue." Jen replies.

I ask them about what is the event, they didn't reply. When we reach Fiona house every thing was ready. There also some beauticians to make up me.

I don't know but this was more, it was just a party why they have to arrange all this. I went to take a bath; then I return in bath robe. Beauticians start their work, I told them for a light make up.

By 6:00Pm I am ready, I have to change into the dress. They help me to change my dress and put me simple jewellery white drop hangings, a simple diamond necklace and matched heels.

 They help me to change my dress and put me simple jewellery white drop hangings, a simple diamond necklace and matched heels

When I check myself in mirror, just say I was beautiful in the black and white long dress. It was perfect, just no words to explain how I look now. Next my friends start to praise me and says alex can't keep hands to himself.

Hearing alex name my thoughts again went to that night. I remember each and every word he says. We must not give up our happiness just for other satisfaction. I always think more about any step I take , don't blame me it was just my experience make me learn to take every step carefully.

I came back when David shouts it was time to leave, it was 7:00. Sanj says party starts at 8:00, he was not here at.

Jen replies seeing my questioning face " Alex will be at the venue. Let's go now." I ride with Sanj, jen and nick. Others were coming in another car.