Chapter 11 Enjoying the weekend

Ana's pov:

I did not understand how can I freely talk with alex. I never share my personal life with any person other than jen. She only knows me from past 4 years," how I complete my education and start my business". Now I share it with Alex, I never trust any people after my past because they only betray you or use us and throw. I do not trust any person rather than myself. I should not open up to any one, but when it comes to him, I don't know why I am sharing and these feelings. These must be stop. Tomorrow we leave from here, then I will try to be professional.

At night, I got up due to continuous door bell ringing. Who will ring the bell, early in the morning? Alex also wake up due to sound, he went to open the door. We hear the voice of fin, Jen. They shouted "Surprise". There stands fin, zack, jen, David with their luggage. Alex asked "what are you doing here?" with shocked expression. I was also stunned of their arrival.

"Tomorrow is weekend so we thought we all enjoy it together. Maldives is better place for refreshment. when we know about you both never think more than work, so we are here to make your weekend special." Fin replied.

"we also ask nick to come but he went to see sanj" jen replied sadly.

Then Alex glare at boys pointedly asking "like what is happening here"

"Don't blame us anything Alex. All is done by these two girls" zack told to alex.

"Jen told me that this is the first time Ana come to beaches in these past 4 years. So, we want to make her first time to be so special. So, we came here to entertain ana" Fin explained seeing me.

"God, you all came here to surprise me. I am so thankful to you but I should leave yaar. already I left the work for 4 days." before completion of me jen interrupted me "don't worry ana I talk with your workers and manager of restaurant. So, you don't need to worry. We must enjoy this weekend. Don't spoil our mood Ana"

Now what can I say they all decided what to do. So, I agreed to them. All went to their rooms to fresh up, then we plan what things we have to do.

Third person pov:

At morning all boys are playing Surf like professional on water, all women are seeing them like they are in fantasy (or) fairy land. What can they do, three of them are most famous billionaires? They are enjoying their show because they know zack & David are already chosen. To try Alex, it never possible.

On the other side fin and jen have wear bikinis, ana wear a simple t-shirt and short. She is not interested in those dressing style. They all are chatting about previous vacations and having sun bath. All men are watching them but more at fin and jen. When zack and David observe men's, all are watching them like fresh meat they are jealous, beside them Alex don't understand why they behave like this.

Zack and Dav leave the surf and went to their girls. Who can blame them no men like when his girl watched by others. To show others as their girls sat beside them and kept their hands on their girls' waist protectively.

Girls did not understand why they return, Fin asked "why you return early, go surf. we want to join in water to play"

Alex replied standing "these ediots are jealous, so they left me alone and came to shield you" pointing others.

All laugh at once knowing the reason other than zack and dav. "you don't have to worry about us." Jen said teasingly and ask girls to come. Girls join into the beach and start swimming. they three are splashing water on each other's playing. After some time, boys also join them. All enjoyed a lot but one person cannot enjoy. Alex cannot take his eyes from Ana. In the water, her dress sink to her skin showing her curves clearly. Then he thought about the raining night, those feelings. Alex difficultly erase those thoughts and came to reality.

At night all reach their rooms at 9:00 pm. They ate outside and went to sleep directly. Tomorrow girls going to shopping and evening they leave Maldives.

Morning girls went to shopping as they schedule, brought dresses and accessories famous in Maldives. those are different from cities. At evening they reach Kings private jet and left from there.

Ana's pov:

On Monday Afternoon I went to king's office. Alex is already in the cabin. I went to his cabin and greeted him. After that His PA Mrs. Charles shows me my cabin. It is beautiful and having a complete view of the city. Then I take the notes that I collected in Maldives. I always design based on the surroundings and culture. When it's time to leave I want to discuss about outline of the designs. So, I went to his cabin. "what do you want to discuss Ms. Khanna" Alex asked me in professional tone. "I want to discuss about the outline of the designs. If you like the designs, I will continue my work" I replied and showed the designs outline to Alex.

After discussion, I left the office at 6:00 clock. Next, I went to restaurant and check the management.

At 10:00 clock I reach my flat, after completing my routine I went to sleep thinking of vacation. This is the first vacation I spend after my parent's death. I really miss them; tears start to form in my eyes but I don't cry. After being friend with fin, I start to enjoy the life and changing my ways. Last week is one beautiful memory to me. I pray god at least this happiness will be with me till end.

Next morning, I went to check my business. When I reach my company, all employees greeted me. asked me how the Maldives project is going. I explained them the themes of the designs to be prepared. Nearly it takes one week to prepare the outline. After allotting them the remaining work, I started to do maintain all records from last week.

Carla, head designer of my company came to my cabin to tell me about the projects get in my absence. "these are the new clients list in the last week" Carla told me giving me a list contains their names and numbers to contact.

All the contract discussion with clients is my task to accept it or not. Then I call the clients to make an appointment with them.

Today I did not go to king company, I am feeling uncomfortable to work in his presence. So, I ask him that I work from my company, If designs are prepared, I will show him at his company.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. 

i am sorry, i take long time to update.. i will try to update early.

please vote and leave your precious comments in comment box.

bye..