Chapter 52 Receptions

Third person pov:

Alex left the room furiously , ana was in dilemma thinking what he just said.

On the way alex saw ben dealing with Narender and Senath. Seeing alex, ben came outside the waiting room. Ben said " Sir, Ms. Khanna paid 3 crores, debt is 1 crore."

Alex replied with a cold face " take back what she paid and pay the complete amount in one go . About remaining things, you complete them." Ben nodded and went back.

Narender and Senath who were in the room also afraid of alex tone. They had work with him before then his voice was cold with no emotion but now there was coldness along with anger in his voice.

Ben said formally " Mr. Senath, return back Ms. Khanna's payment. I will give you the check directly."

They were also shocked "why ? the most powerful person pays for a commoner? "

At the same time ana who was in dilemma, interrupted by a voice. She turns around and find no one in the room. she saw herself in a mirror question her " Did you understand him now?"

" What ?" Ana questioned.

" Do you see his real character now? He is also like others. You trusted him, useless ." Herself said disappointingly.

Ana did not reply but hear her brain words.

" See, he did not even know your situation but comes to an end."

" Alex said 'you will accompany anyone for money' . Did he misunderstand the situation then what he learns about you and understand you in the past ? "

" He did not trust you but you trust him."

" And he said that you disappoint him, but he disappointed you more . He broke your trust, Ana. Atlast, he said you have to repay him. Why should I repay him."

Hearing this ana felt a heart break, she trusts him but he not. She touches the chain alex gave her and think what he says.

Ana comes out the room and walk towards waiting room to talk about agreement. She saw ben inside talking with Narender and Senath.

Ben turns around and saw ana " Ms. Khanna, Sir had paid for the property. I will submit the property transfer papers to you by tomorrow." Said respectfully.

Ben knows how his boss treat her; then how can he dare to despise her. seeing ben respect to her, others don't understand what's the relation between them.

Ana said to Senath " Mr. Senath, return back their money. I will pay you back in half year."

It was better to pay by herself rather than depending on others. Ana remember alex last words to repay him ."Not with money then in which manner. He wants you to repay by sleeping with him like others. He is also just like others, nothing different."

They don't know what to speak. She is going against Mr. Alexander Black King , the powerful man in the world.

How can they go against Mr. King?

Senath replied " Ms. Khanna, I can't go against Mr. King . if we return back it, it means we are disrespecting him. How dare we do it?"

Narender continued " Yes, Ms. You know how much effort we are putting into this project. So, we can't."

Ana understands they are afraid of alex, if he goes back on project. It was a great loss to them. Ana did not talk and left from there.

Ben now knows why alex treat her different.