Chapter 70 Word Fight

Third person pov:

Ana shouts to stop them, but they didn't. She tries hard and escaped from the two person's grip. When she reached alex, the man moves back. She can't see how alex was, it was dark. " Who the hell are you?" Ana shouts at the persons who were in dark, " Why do you hurt him?" she helps alex to stand up.

Suddenly lights turn on , by the sudden lights on, ana eyes were closed. She adjusts her sight and surprised to see them. Alex has a cold look " How dare you to beat me?"

" You..." ana point at them and questions" why did you guys do it to him?"

Them were Fiona sat on the couch, jen and Sanj were stood infront of her , and nick, zack and Dav stood beside girls few steps away from us.

Seeing alex Zack explains " Don't give that murderous look, your sister forced me" continued by Nick " same to me, Sanj warned me. if we don't kick you..." David ended with a pity " we have to sleep alone for month."

Ana and alex didn't know what to say, alex questioned coldly " if your girl says to beat me, you just give up our friendship and betray me for your wives." Alex rubs the blood from his lips with the thumb. " You all are scumbags" Alex knows who beat him, he can find out by their attacks.

Ana again questions them angrily " Why did you guys do it?" . " We will talk about it later?" jen replies to her and sat beside fin and Sanj.

" First we talk about the projects you are handling; you have two new projects from David and Zack." Jen questions, Ana nodded her head. " We are taking back those projects"

" Ah" was reply from ana. " yes" Sanj and Fiona confirms her puzzled question. " Why? We already started the work. It will be a waste of others hard work and loss for the company if you take back now."

Ana turns towards Dav and zack and ask them " What is the problem with our team? You already accept the designs then why are you canceling it." They just only look at their wives.

" what's your problem guys?" Ana questions frustratingly, she was already irritated by alex, now them.

" These are your punishment for betraying us?" Fiona said pointing alex and ana. ana and alex don't understand. " When did we betray you?" Ana question back. " You guys didn't hide anything from us?" Jen asks them directly.

Ana was stunned, this was the same question alex asked her before. Did they find about rumors in project or what happens in India or about ... marriage? Ana takes a look about alex expression. He also had a question mark face.

Alex didn't understand what makes them to beat me like sh**. He never hides anything from except what I learn few days before. he thought " How can I explain this without her concern?"

" What we hide from you?" Ana asks with a discomfort , what maybe it.

"This" Sanj forward the phone showing the ana interview. Ana cools herself learning it was about rumors.

" These are just some rumors. Why should I hide it form you? you guys are busy how can I disturb you? I handle it, don't worry " Ana explains to assure them.

" See it clearly" Fiona words were cold. " You don't find anything " jen asked coldly.

Then ana observes and find what they are talking, seeing shocking expression they understand ana find it out. Ana raises her head and first saw Sanj face. " No one can find it, until Sanj told them." Sanj gave a nod like she was praised.

" How long do you want to hide it?" Sanj ask glaring at Ana. Alex who doesn't understand anything come towards ana and ask " What happen?"

Ana handed him the phone, alex didn't find anything. Alex sees his friends if they help anything but they don't know what happens they just follow what their wives said.