Chapter 49 Sangeet and Haldi

Third person pov:

Ana was disappointed before but seeing alex writing she had a different feeling in her heart. Her expressions represent how happy, her eyes are glowing and lips open wide showing a bright smile.

Alex can rarely see her happiness, he questioned her with a dull face " you are happy, what about me? I helped you , you should me make me happy?"

" what do you want?" Ana asked thinking, she suggested some things but alex shook his head. Atlast ana leave it to alex. " you can decide."

Alex steps towards ana, ana took back. He blocked her way placing his hand back and other on wall. He bends and his eyes into her eyes , showing handsome face to her.

Ana did not understand first, then she understood. Ana hesitates first, alex gesture her to repay back ana shook her head in no . Alex moving forward and ana was checking surroundings.

Within seconds Alex felt a soft lip on his right cheek , Ana wants to leave but alex blocked her with other hand.

"I am not a child ana?" Alex replied with a smirk. Before Alex tell continue Ana gave peck on his lips , alex was in statue position.

Ana took that time to escape below his arms.

Alex came back when he saw ana going out the room, Ana turns around and observe Alex while going raising her eyebrows like asking him " are you satisfied now?"

Alex has a smile on his face touching his cheeks to lips.

Ana went to hall seeing all her friends were back dancing in a group. Ana also joined and dancing with them. While dancing ana was seeing up alex walk with his friends secretly. But his eyes never left from ana figure.

In the room alex seeing himself into mirror and smiling to himself. Another image in mirror questions him( brain) " why are you so happy just for a small peck? You have more than this with others?"

Alex replied " Others can never be ana, but I never thought her to give me a kiss. I just want to tease her, if more I thought she pushes away but she kisses me " touching on his cheek. " then I just want to tease more " touching his lips " I never think she will give me a peck. "

Alex talks to himself happily " that means our relation moves one step forward."

Brain questioned " Are you thinking at what stage your relation is?"

Alex didn't understand what it means .

" what is your relation with her? like friend , girl friend , lover or friend with benefits.... " Brain questioned.

Alex was silent ,he did not know where they are? But not friend or friend with benefits. He always has a special feeling that was beyond friend.

His heart replies " you are in starting stage. You did not date anyone before so you don't know the feelings just take slow steps that you can know where you are ? and what your exact feelings to her."

In guest house hall all groom friends and families are there and in mansion bride families. Groom families here and in mansion bride families, Ladies have Mehandi , men feed them. But two members were in bad mood.

Guess who they are??

Nick and alex ....

Seeing gloomy face David teased Nick " just wait two more days, you can also do whatever you want."

Nick friends always teased him because of their long-distance relationship. He has to be far away from his lover, but his friends behave lovely dovely infront of him to add salt to his pain.