Chapter 50 Wedding

Alex pov:

The wedding starts, I am chatting with my friends. At the time of bride entry Sanj getting down from stairs. She was in red bridal dress and with heavy jewellery. Beside her was my lady with simple light pink dress and chain. she looks beautiful as always. To me she was my bride walking towards me.

" Come out .... Come out from your dreams bro..." brain suggests.

I have seen all ladies with beauty in all fields , they come to me for their benefits. Ana is different, she maybe not beautiful like them but to me she is more beautiful and gorgeous. No one can beat her in my heart and thoughts.

" Hooo, what are you talking man?" brain asks.

I throw away those thoughts and walk towards ana direction, she was searching for something. I drag her to a near place with no people. Whenever I see her, I don't know why but I like to lock her in my arms and not leave her.

Ana questioned me what I was doing but I took her side and take something from my pocket. Ana was surprised to see it; from her expression I say what she is thinking "she lost it."

I bend on one knee took her feet, ana hesitates but I pulled it and placed on another knee and put the anklet on her ankle .

In my life I never thought I will kneel before any lady but she was always exception in my life. In past any one kneels before girl I thought they are fools or out of their brains. But now I can say it was nothing infront of our life and our happiness .

After putting it I slowly placed her feet on ground, I slowly stood up observing her expressions.

I can see the glow in her eyes and happiness touches from lips to her eyes. I hear " how do you get it?" she asked with surprise .

"I found on that day you lost." I spoke . She replied " thank you alex, I thought I lost it."

She looks into my eyes and said it. I can see her sincerity.

Both our eyes were locked, my heart beats fast. And I can hear her heart beat. I took step forward , she took back. Last she was blocked in between me and wall.

" Alex... what are ... are you ... doing?" she sluttters. I know I also have same effect on her.

I did not reply but block her , our eyes never look away.

I bend to her level and said " Ana, you look gorgeous today" with that I blocked her lips. I don't know how tempting they are while watching them .

First, I touch them and slowly savouring all her taste. I pulled her into my arms, our bodies are touching. My hands are roaming from her back moving down to her waist. Her skin directly touches to bare hands. I felt tingles all over my body and she also shivers to my touch.

Next, I parted her lips using my tongue then entered her territory.

I don't know how much time but it was not enough for me but she was breathing hardly. I have to leave her, if not I can't control myself further as well .

I move inch back and saw her eyes are closed and her beautiful face was red due to shy till her earlobe and she was trying to breath . She looks adorable; I don't want to leave her seeing her like this. I moved to kiss her again, I did not get enough of her.

" Ananya. ... " we hear someone calls her, she suddenly pushes me away and walk towards the direction. While she was walking her head was lower like covering her face from others. I mutter " why should they disturb us ?...... ...."

" Oh... ..." I mutter.

" What ?" brain questions.

" I forget to give her the gift I bought " I remembered now.