chapter 28 adoption

Third person pov:

Ananya slipped and fall into a water, she wants to swim but her body did not support her. with the force she fallen slowly she was going deep into water , it's hard to open her eyes, losing consciousness due to lack of oxygen. She was losing consciousness; her body was going into the depth and  she try to struggle hard. Just then she was pulled to a hard stone holding her by waist, she barely saw a person outfit (the same person who just saved her on the ship).

Due to lack of oxygen ana was struggling to breathe but can't breathe,  he understand her struggle and pulled her towards him and gave her a mouth-to-mouth oxygen to her. By kissing her he pulled her above the surface of the water and reach to the side. Ana saw a man face of dripping of water from his hair on to his face like a Greek god .

Ana suddenly opens her eyes, trying to get clear face of the man  who saved her. She can't get the face so she tries to wake up from the bed but felt like her body is in complete pain ,she neglects the pain and saw surroundings and last night events completely get into her mind.

She reminds all the things happens and how alex came and helped her. By thinking of alex name she remind how she behaved , kissed and flirt with him but least she also slapped him. " I also said I am his...." She covered her mouth with her hands.

" what I did last night???? This really makes alex thinks that I am also like those women who attracted to his looks and tries to sleep with him." she suddenly remembers "Is something happens between us?" she checks herself there is bath robe on herself. Her mind is complete doubts and questions.

At the same time does she know the action she done yesterday night to show him as his was now booming in the internet. In social media a girl was with deep red cheeks is kissing  one of the top billionaires "Mr. Alexander Black King".

All are commenting about them, this is the first pic that shows alex was kissed by a girl in public. Alex is a famous but he never involves in any scandals about his personal life or s** life. He had seen and slept with different girls but no one can dare to touch him, he only **** them and leave. It's the reason all calls him as a ""PLAYBOY"" "" NEVER INTRESTED IN RELATIONSHIPS.""

In other place Italy there was a man tied to a chair and was bet to death. He was half conscious and asked " Who are you???" . its surprised Lopez from the time he caught by Alex team they beat him and tortured him to death but did not kill him. Next night when he wakes up, he was in Italy by all the people once was his subordinates who was afraid to see him .

Now they all are respecting the person standing before him and treating him like a god. Alex replied with a dangerous voice " why?? What will you do after learning it? You had better learn it before steeping in my place and touching my people." alex replied with a hard face. Any one who see him can say he will kill any person infront of him. Alex did not want to interfere ana in this matter , if any one knows Ana is his weakness, it will cause her many problems.

By seeing alex power which is more than him, Lopez thought he touch a man more powerful than him. it's better to beg him rather than fighting with him. He will only lose his face among this people but its better to have life. Lopez begged him but Alex ordered his members something and  lastly saw the man and left.

------

Next day

Ana was bored to be kept in his house. Maid said that alex ordered " She cannot go out until he returns back. And some guards were guarding outside" Ana want to leave but maid pleaded her not leave. If she left then alex fire her.