Chapter 43 Get Back

Alex pov:

In evening we went to have snacks that ana like. She took girls with her and have a road side food. Starting I hesitate , seeing ana so excited we can't disappoint her. she even came forward and bring those small puries (goal gappa .... A small purl stuffed with a curry and water), chat bandar, pav bhaji. When she keeps towards my mouth, I can't neglect so I took it.

                                                           Pani Puri 

                                                           Pani Puri 

The taste of it was spicy, sour, sweet , girls like it. Each one nearly has more than 10. She also tasted us different foods. We all share our food. Sanj and ana helped us to how to eat them. Others did not come with us saying this was cheap. It was local but it was clean and neat, they went to some restaurants .

At evening when we are returning in the bus, they play anthakshari ( singing songs based on the word or character.) they played dumb smash etc....... someone said morning was bore, but now it looks lively with them.

I was happy to see her real smile, it was not fake. She enjoyed a lot with rides, shopping and food. It was first time for me to see her care free and enjoy a lot.

*****

Next day:

I and zack went to check our business here, yes, we have some companies run under our management. We are large shareholders in it. Nick was busy with Sanj about marriage preparations. Jen , Ana and fin were checking their business. From tommorow we are staring the marriage shopping and there are some rituals to be performed before marriage. Dav went with Revanth for some business collaboration.

--

I am the only one inspecting the companies because zack left when he gets a call from fin at noon. Fin was suffering with stomach pain and vomiting. Zack took her to hospital thinking she may get food poison. But the result surprised us " She was pregnant , I am becoming an uncle". I am happy with her, not only her but for all my buddies. Nick and Sanj marriage is going on, next Dav and jen.

Then one thought came into my thought. I don't know whether it was my brain or secret heart questions me? " what about my marriage?" In previous I never thought about marriage, it was just a business deal to combine business, but now it was completely different.

I want to marry the person that my heart felt for. In past when zack or others were in love I thought what is the use of love. But now friends and my parents explained make sense to me. in previous I only consider girls as a enjoy toy because they throw themselves on me. I never fancied any girl from my college days to until her. I am just happy to see her, spend time with her, protect her and care her.

At noon: 3:00 PM.

Ana's pov:

I get a call so I left from farm house, I did not inform to others. Only said going out on some work. When I reached the location pointed in GPS. It was a new mansion of Khanna's bought by uncles after my parents died. I went inside remembering those past night mares I had faced with them before.