Chapter 54 End Before Start

Third person pov:

" I did not mean to sleep with you ana, I want to punish you because

"I did not like to see you dancing with other man."

" I don't like to see others watching you with those lustful eyes."

" I just want you to myself." "

Ana only questioned him in dilemma, after his explanation. " What do you mean?"

Alex with a cold expression said " Ana, our first-time meeting was not good, but I told you before "I will never take advantage of ladies or woman." They will come for their benefits with their interest. I had never force them or take their needs as cause "

" You were not only the person introduced by my sister. There are more than hundreds were introduced by fin, but you are the only person to join in us." Alex stepped back, releasing ana from his grip.

Alex worried that if his anger raises, he may hurt ana, he turned around and questioned " Do you know why?"

Ana shook her head. She always thinks why she became the friend of billionaires.

" Each and every person who approach us will have their benefits. From my childhood I have seen this business society. I can say by their gestures, words and behavior who approached with a goal or not. When my sister suggests you, I don't want to work with you on my dream project. I thought you are same as she introduced before."

Alex turns around , facing ana he continued remembering " But you are different . when I first met you, you go against me and scold me. Next time you even slapped me."

"I want to make you pay for your rude actions, but you turn to be designer recommended by fin."

"I was surprised to see you in the meeting, you can say I am waiting to reject you but after the meeting, my point of view about you was changed. I like your confidence, work, sincerity and nature. Even if you get chance to work under me you reject it, every one pleases for it but you're not."

" When fin asked you to join in us, I accepted without hesitation because I know you are different."

" There are different rumors about me in this world but my families and friends know me more. They know more about me than I know about myself."

"You may hear that I am heartless , I also believed the same. "

"But I am wrong, I too have emotions. I learned that I too have heart and it has feelings like fear, jealous, and happy and these are related to one person." Alex tone of voice changed from coldness to emotions.

"The first time I was feared is when that person was in danger. I did not even think about myself and went to save her."

" Whenever she is in danger, I am afraid she may hurt."

" Whenever she is happy, I am satisfied. "

"Whenever she is in problem, I want to be her side and protect her."

"Whenever she is sad , I want to make her happy."

" Whenever she is alone, I want to be her side and walk along with her."

" I did not realize it until my friends said that I am changed. she wakens up the secret heart in me."

" I have not been in love before, I don't know how it feels. But I know that I like her. I decided to start a relationship with her and ask her to be my girlfriend."