Chapter 74 Fooling others

Third Person Pov:

""Can alex get ana ??? What do you think??""

In the big room there was a big dance stage of three-inch height in the middle, and surrounded by tables and chairs for sitting and chatting. The song starts to play "HOW LONG I WILL LOVE YOU" ana took step towards center, alex took towards ana according music.

They both are eager to hold each other hands taking stepping close, when they both are one step ahead to hold hands, there was a sudden pull which makes them to turn other side.

In dark no one can be seen, next sudden spot light falls on two new people. The person stood beside ana was a tall man having alex face mask. At the same time the person pull alex was a girl having ana face mask.

Jen stood near the stage shouts "there are your dance partners. Enjoy your dance."

No one knows the person under the mask except their friends. The song continues ana and alex eyes lost their glow seeing another partner.

They didn't start dance but their partners force them to dance together, the song was so slow and movements for dance are so close , it was a couple dance.

Alex was burning with rage seeing someone touching ana, his eyes never move from the person who was touching ana, if looks can kill the person would be under six feet underground.

At the time alex partner try to distract him from seeing ana, she pulls him close and make him put his hand on her waist. She puts her hands around alex neck and dance. If he looks down , he can view her cleavage, she was trying to seduce alex with her curves.

Alex felt disgusted, " Don't you dare to play cheap tricks on me. I warn you."

The girl next move was so close to reach his ears and says huskily " I dare"

Ana was beside the new man, she felt awkward to dance with new man for a couple dance but she felt familiar with that man. She remembers last time when she dances with others on her birthday party, Alex was jealous and bite her on the stage.

Her partner places his hand above her waist which touches her bare skin which make her shiver and other hand holding each other hand and turn around. She saw mask lady so close to alex, she even talks to him but she can't see alex expression. She faces alex back, it disturbs her mood. Did she was here to dance with alex or to seduce alex?

When alex turn around and saw ana, his hold turns hard. " How dare he touch her? You are dead" seeing alex gaze his partner understand and replies " leave it, it was just a dance. Let them enjoy themselves and we can enjoy our time." saying that she touches his chest." You are more muscular than before , if you want me, you can have me any time." Alex forcedly pushes her back and turn her around. He said with a cold face " not to spoil this event I am baring you if not I have asked you to throw away." " If you see my face, you may change your decision." She talks so on. but alex was deaf to her talk and observe ana.

After few minutes their dance come to end with a loud applause , alex and ana was waiting to see their fake partners. The persons remove the mask , the man dance with ana was Vicky the person who had crush on ana and try to date her. the girl who dances with alex was his college friend. She also had a crush on him before and a model and also friend with Fiona.

The dances go on, alex hold ana hand and drag her with him. He already waits for a long time, alex close the door and push her to side wall and block her in between wall and himself.

" You completely forget about me right; you don't reply to my calls and chat. Don't talk to me and chat to me. " He asked her coldly.

His grip on her wrist was hard but not that much, " You don't contact me, at least you must reply to my calls. Do you know how crazy I am about you; I can't do any work and concentrate on anything but you are spending your time happily with your family." He bends and smells her fragrance which cools him down but also turn on his desire.