Chapter 44 Revenge Back

Ana's pov:

Until I felt a pain on my arms, I thought the complete scene was a dream. Who would think the matter no one knows at home was revealed to him? Kiss was fierce like pouring all his anger into me. I felt pain while kissing but it comes out like moans to outside but the kiss was ended due to my sudden shout. Because he suddenly touches my arms that were paining .

Hearing my pain voice alex left my lips, he checked me and did not ask anything. Actually, there was no many wounds but complete body pains due to dragging, pushing and beating. Especially my face two slaps were given on my face, how can my face be okay.

Alex moves a step back and check my face first seeing the redness he slowly moves his fingers on my cheeks. " aa.." I sighed with pain.

When I returned home, I change into a long dress having full hands to cover my hands and add some foundation on my face to cover the red marks. I greeted others, jen was with fin because she was pregnant now. I congratulated her and chat with them some time. After I can't take it more I left from there. No one doubt about my behavior. I returned my room and take a hot bath to release the pain and stood before the window.

Alex took me to the bed and make me sit on the bed. Before his eyes were cold and radiates an anger, now his anger was decreased. By his facial expressions I can say he was worried now. He gets first aid box and starts to apply the cool cream on the marks. He did not question anything; I can see different changes in his face while applying the medicine.

He was in same dress that means he did not fresh up after return, directly comes to check on me. His every action makes me feel warm that I too have a person to take care about me.

I don't know how he can be on time to do anything, but in my every problem he was there to protect me. These actions remind me what my sis says on that night.

""" The person care about you, protect you and solve your every problem. Don't lose him , if we lose once we can't get back it."""

When he was applying medicine, there was a knock, I was tensed who came now. If any one sees me now then there will be a problem.

I took the jacket on bed to cover my hands, when I am wearing it, I felt a pain. I sighed and control the pain while wearing it. Then I heard bro voice " Anya" .

I felt relief knowing him and did not wear jacket, but alex was in room. I don't want my bro to misunderstand about me and alex. I and alex in the locked room, it would be not good to be seen. So, I asked alex to hide in the wash room. I can see surprised look on alex face who was hesitating to hide. But I pushed him and went to open the door.

Revanth bhai entered room and placed the food on table asked about how is the pain. I replied then he said . " Anya, you were not feeling well, I bring your dinner here. Have it and take rest." Bro said.

"thank you, bro," he smoothly rubs my hair . "are you okay now?" he asked again. " I am fine bro, don't worry. " I said . "I applied medicine, by tomorrow morning I will be alright." I explained him.

" Think before you do anything and be away from those people Anya. If we are not on time what happens do you know that. You know how dangerous those people and degrade themselves for money. " he warned me.

" Sorry bro, from next time I will be careful." I assured him, he nodded and left from there. I locked the door and went to open the door for alex. Alex came out and questioned gritting his teeth "Why do you always hide and push me when anyone come?"

" then what should I do, this is not abroad to do whatever we want. If anyone see both boy and girl in a room alone , it was not good to anyone. In India families will have restrictions and limits for girls that should not be crossed. Girls should not be get out after 6:00 , always be protected by brother or her husband or father, don't interact and talk with outsiders especially man, even they are male friends we should be in our limits........" I continued to say . Alex stopped me before completing .