Chapter 19 His Aura

Third person pov:

For the past few days Alex and Ananya did not see each other. Alex moves to other places to avoid ana in cause of work. Ananya also thought about it. she daily prays god not to see him. In case of work ana mail the designs to Alex he sends the reply in form of mail or through PA( Mrs. Charles)

Both did not like the feel of missing each other. To overcome those, they immense themselves in work. After working with Alex, Ana got more projects from others. She is completely busy and she also have Maldives project. She has to move from here to there. She kept two employees there to work. She visits them weakly once. Alex goes when he has time.

On other side their friends don't know what happens to them. All of them are at having lunch at Zack's house. " what happen to Alex? He is not free after the party." David questioned.

" Same to Ana. She barely rests these days." Jen said and continued " And also she has visiting to Maldives once a week to check the project." " I think something is wrong between them" Fin guessed. " No, they did not meet each other after the celebrations. Alex went to other countries to work" Zack said.

" I know what happens to Alex" Nick said.

" what happen? We miss anything" jenny asked.

"On party night I and Alex have a conversation on the way" nick said the conversation between them. " I think he realized his feelings, to avoid them he is not coming here." Nick said.

" what about Ana then?" David asked. " we don't know about her. She is completely into work; she is not taking care of herself too." Jen said.

" She also not coming to any parties we held." Fiona says. " I think both of them wants to avoid the feelings." Nick said. " How can you say that Nick? How can you say Ana has feelings for Alex? " jen questioned. " We can say by the behavior of Alex, but what about ana" fin also support Jen.

" by this " nick said and showed a video in the iPad. A video plays of Ana and Alex dance performance. By showing the video nick said " when you all are dancing, I take the video to keep It as a memory but if you observe them thoroughly you can see how immense they are in each other's eyes. " nick continued by passing the iPad " if they are friends, we can know their behavior but we can know how it feels when we are in love." " Alex never cares about others ,other than us, but he cares for ana. the way he stood up for ana and challenge kate. They both have feelings but they don't want to accept it" Nick said.

" yes, Ana might have some feelings towards Alex, I saw some changes now a days. If she is free, she thinks about something. She talks with herself more. I know her from a long time, she never had any effect by man in our college or in work." Jenny said.

" now what we have to do?" Zack questioned. "wait we will see what happens next. If they are destined, they will without any help." Nick said.

-----

After few days Alex returns to his company. Today they have a meeting about the materials for designing in Maldives project. When ana was coming out of her cabin she saw worrying Charles. She went to her and questioned " what happens to you Charles? Why are you worried?". " I have to go Ana. My husband had an accident , but I have a meeting to attend." Charles said. "take leave " Ana suggested. " Mr. King is not here Ananya . what I have to do now?" Charles control herself from crying. " you go I will take care about it." Ananya helped her. "thank you ana . I will explain what to do." With that Charles explains her in 5 minutes and left from there. " I can do it. " with that I am preparing for the Meeting.

At 10:00 AM

Meeting starts in 15 minutes; Alex did not come until now. Ana went to her cabin to get her things and checking. In meanwhile Alex came to his cabin , he did not find Charles. So, he rang the bell to call his PA. Ana heard and went to his cabin and knock it. Alex was completely mess because he reached here one hour before, he did not take rest , ready himself and attend the meeting. He was stressed but he looks hot like before.