Chapter 30 love him

Ana's pov:

I was shocked hearing his words , what is he doing now? Did he had any idea what is he doing? Before he says something stupid , I dragged him towards elevator. When we entered elevator, all eyes are watching me with  shock then doors closed. I release his hand and turn around to warn alex.

Alex was looking like nothing happen and have a smile on his face. What ?? "oh my god, he looks more handsome while smiling. It was his first time to smile naturally without coldness."

"like what you see?" alex asked raising his eye brows questioning and moving closer to me. my heart beat rises. I am not guarantee on my words so. I shook my head in no going back. " words Ana." Alex asked with a beautiful smile on those lips', reminds me of the way I kissed him. " Ana, come to your senses . you are drooling at him while he is watching you" mind alerted me. I take of my eyes from him and says " No " .

Suddenly he moved close to me and asked " do you know why all the workers are surprised and shock when we are leaving ".

"I think they are surprised to your explanation" I said maintaining distance between us. " No... " alex replied moving close to ear and explained " You are first girl to hold my hand and kiss me in public." By his closeness my heart beats faster than before. If he will be this close then I will be dead with high heartbeat. Before I push him away, elevator opens. Alex left, I followed him.

When we both are alone in his office, he sat in sofa and asked me to take my seat. I sat opposite to him and questioned him" Mr. King, do you know the consequences of your actions?"

" yes, they think we are having something" Alex said casually , ever he think the consequences I had to face because of his actions. " Mr. king what are the games are you playing?" I questioned him. I can't take it  any more why he has interfered me in this scandal. It was irritating, last two days the way people seeing me, it was removed from media but the looks they are giving if eyes can burn, I will be dead two days before. But he never understands it, he always be secured ... what about me, these thoughts are irritating, and he adds some  flavors to rise it.

" I am not playing Ana; I did what I had promised to you before." Alex said seriously. " what is that promise Mr. King ? I had never taken any promise from you." I raised my voice. " never taken any promise... okay , I will remind you" Alex stood up from his place, walk towards me ,sat beside and pull me onto his lap. My anger increases, what is he doing? what if anyone enters?

He caught my face tingling's passed all over my body that i forget everything . He pressed his lips on mine , he then said while deepening his kiss " do you know " .... " how hard to me to control myself" .... he bit my lower lip for entrance " on that night..." . " you take promise that I should tell everyone that" ...... chewing my lips he continues " you are my woman" . hearing his words reminds me of that night.

He swallowing me like he eating my soul. I was trying to pull away but he caught me with one of his hand . the more vigorous I try , the more he immense the kiss. My hands slowly move from on his chest to into his hair. I don't know how much time but he left me when I was lack of air. Then he asks " reminded or let me help you to remind"

I stood up from his lap ,reminded myself that I was angry on him and said " Mr. King I already said you morning that I am sorry for my behavior, it's just drug affect I don't know what I speak at that moment. So , I plead you stop this here. I will never interfere in your life anymore." I said my words leave but hear him saying " But I reminds my promise Ms. Ananya Khanna" . I turn my head and said " Go to hell." and left .

When I was going all the staff were seeing me like they saw some miracle. I left and sat in my car to drive home while driving I saw into mirror then I observe there was blood, at the end of the lower lip. Now I reminded why all staff were surprised because there is a rule " No office romance ". "How many times I should embarrass myself because of him? "